Facebook Page 77

Loving this.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=353832494723479&set=a.267099563396773.50546.168026163304114&type=1&theater

Something really worrying just happened.

A couple of friends put up the bit about what happens when you "like" something on facebook.

You have the option to "like" or "comment."

I was trying to post a comment - "You expect me to like this?"

Both times my comment disappeared. Seems like censorship.

Who do you think is monitoring you David?

Are you sure you pressed the post button? I once thought somebody had wiped my comment off but then I realised I probably hadn't actually posted it.

You can still poke on Facebook. Who actually does that?

Do you remember when you could send 'gifts' to people? Who actually did that? Apart from me a few times...

:P

Facebook is rubbish.

Poking is very silly. You can't even tell when the poke was. Could be years old, could have been yesterday. Pointless. Like most of Facebook, really.

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2013, 1:51 PM BST

Poking is very silly. You can't even tell when the poke was. Could be years old, could have been yesterday. Pointless. Like most of Facebook, really.

This from a woman with a pink dinosaur for an avatar.

You should never poke a dinosaur.

Quote: zooo @ August 31 2013, 2:10 PM BST

You should never poke a dinosaur.

Catherine Zeta Jones learnt the hard way...

Quote: Ben @ August 31 2013, 11:27 AM BST

You can still poke on Facebook. Who actually does that?

Do you remember when you could send 'gifts' to people? Who actually did that? Apart from me a few times...

I used to enjoy throwing sheep etc at people. Don't think you can do that now, sadly. :(

So how do you entertain yourself on a Saturday night Keewik

Quote: keewik @ August 31 2013, 3:15 PM BST

I used to enjoy throwing sheep etc at people. Don't think you can do that now, sadly. :(,
not since Alex Smoked Salmon rounded them all up along with the virgins for first nocte. Good thing he wasn't looking for virgin sheep.

Time to put the blue face paint on

Quote: keewik @ August 31 2013, 3:15 PM BST

I used to enjoy throwing sheep etc at people. Don't think you can do that now, sadly. :(

I used to enjoy throwing sheep at people too. Then I found out you could do it through Facebook as well.

I think they should be no Facebook.