Things that piss you off Page 818

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 18 2012, 7:26 PM GMT

In Australia last year, three men were killed by sharks in the space of a few months.

True, but on average it's still only about 1 a year over the past few decades. It's all about averages, regardless of statistical blips.

In the same way, the average gayness of a BCGer is still quite low, despite the fact that you've come back.

Ooo get her!

Quote: Lee @ January 19 2012, 10:27 AM GMT

Neither of you understand what it feels like because neither of you have ever experienced it. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY!

Pleased

My face reading that....

Quote: AJGO @ January 15 2012, 12:07 PM GMT

Some bastard pirate station has managed to hijack 102-108 of my wavelength. It's usually only a couple of varying stations but that's like ALL the stations :(

After the bastards had managed to extend their hijack to ALL of the range, the estate manager went up on the roof and found all the equipment. I have radio back, hurrah :)

Quote: AJGO @ January 19 2012, 11:02 AM GMT

hijack to ALL of the range

Laughing out loud That's a bit cheeky!

Stupid animal lovers. Not normal animal lovers, I'm talking about those mad old bastards who feed pigeons and foxes. They wouldn't sit in front of an open sewer chucking Quality Street at rats, but they think it's fine to provide sustenance to other forms of vermin.

Foxes eat rats. Therefore I will feed foxes to keep rats out of the garden

Vermin is in the eye of the beholder!

Quote: keewik @ January 19 2012, 11:27 PM GMT

Foxes eat rats. Therefore I will feed foxes to keep rats out of the garden

If foxes eat rats, why are you feeding the foxes? Shouldn't the foxes just eat the rats?

In London, foxes mainly eat whatever is in your bin bag, ripping it open and spreading garbage all over the street - thus attracting rats. They should be culled.

In that case, so should homeless people. They eat out of bins too.

Germaine bloody Greer ( now on Question Time) who is an expert on everything, SHE thinks. What were we saying about vermin?

Quote: zooo @ January 19 2012, 11:28 PM GMT

Vermin is in the eye of the beholder!

No, it's not. Animals that are a pest, carry disease - and occassionally wander into your house to chew on your baby's faces - are indeed vermin.

Quote: zooo @ January 19 2012, 11:30 PM GMT

In that case, so should homeless people. They eat out of bins too.

Yes zooo, you can equate human beings to animals. There is absolutely no difference whatsover. Except maybe you'd feed a fox over a homeless person.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 19 2012, 11:32 PM GMT

No, it's not. Animals that are a pest, carry disease - and occassionally wander into your house to chew on your baby's faces - are indeed vermin.

So, dogs too then.

Quote: zooo @ January 19 2012, 11:33 PM GMT

So, dogs too then.

Not a big fan of dogs in an urban environment. Not only do they foul the pavement but most of the chavs around here use them as loaded gun. It's also kind of cruel on the dogs to have then cooped up in a tiny flat.

Still, if wild dogs were roaming the streets, then I'm sure it wouldn't be long before they were caught and put down. Same should be done with the foxes.

And RC wonders why he is single.

Could be to do with all those puppies he punches in the face....