Things that piss you off Page 748

The effort put into these puts me off reading them.

;)Methinks it is one person with multiple personalities, having a crisis of identity, hope you discover your 'real self' soon before you violently implode.

Jack...did I touché a nerve?

Good to see you have a decent avatar now Jack - the previous one was odd!

Quote: Leevil @ September 8 2011, 12:52 AM BST

The effort put into these puts me off reading them.

*for Leevil's sake resolves to get into a blood feud with another BCGer and not put much effort into it*

Quote: chipolata @ September 8 2011, 11:11 AM BST

*for Leevil's sake resolves to get into a blood feud with another BCGer and not put much effort into it*

Have you any likely candidates?

Quote: chipolata @ September 8 2011, 11:11 AM BST

Mmmm loose plots and weak dialogue. Just the way I like it :)

Quote: john lucas 101 @ September 8 2011, 11:16 AM BST

Have you any likely candidates?

You stinking fu...oh, forget it. I haven't got the energy for feuding these days.

Quote: chipolata @ September 8 2011, 11:22 AM BST

You stinking fu...oh, forget it. I haven't got the energy for feuding these days.

Yeah, you, erm...fool. Erm...

I'd also prefer posters to fight with fewer words (assuming they're still fighting, I haven't read the long posts either). Just stick to one or two pertinent insults, and consider making it funny, too.

I suggest three rounds of pertinent insults and then a picture of the loser crying.

john lucas 101 are you old enough to have ever seen my cock? It's just that your avatar brings back fond memories of it.

Quote: Leevil @ September 8 2011, 11:30 AM BST

john lucas 101 are you old enough to have ever seen my cock? It's just that your avatar brings back fond memories of it.

Well, I don't tend to make a habit of seeing the cocks of young men. I shall have to check the records. Which I keep purely out of habit.

*saw another one. Leevil 9th September 2011. Nice big one.*

For those of you who didn't read it all- let me sum it up: Jack won.