Things that piss you off Page 752

Will do. Venom towards c**ts should never be dissipated!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 10 2011, 2:20 PM BST

Maybe a good public humiliation is exactly what he needs/deserves though.

Never engage with loons because you don't know how nutty or dangerous they are.

Maybe I could've offered him one of my ice-creams, then withdrawn the offer. That would've taught him

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 10 2011, 2:09 PM BST

You need to practice your heckle put downs. Just destroy the next bloke who does it. Destroy his soul.

Unless he's actually anorexic or has a terminal disease a good come back is

"I like yours too!"

Men can be surprisingly self concious about their moobs.

or

"do you kiss your mum with that mouth?..no oh you use your tongue."

Quote: AJGO @ September 10 2011, 2:08 PM BST

Sorry, know I've ranted about this before but makes me so very angry. Went to the shop and had some idiot man shouting about my breasts in the street. Had earphones in but could still hear him, tried to ignore but he carried on shouting so said sternly and unimpressed 'what was that?' but he just thought it was a brilliant flirty game we were playing and continued. Ended up feigning ignorance about what he was saying in an attempt to make him feel, if not foolish, pointless, and mostly because I didn't want to stand on the street discussing my body with some arsehole pervert all afternoon.
Humiliating and intimidating and
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE FUCKING IDIOTS?

I'm so sorry to hear about that, Aj. People like that make me ashamed to be a bloke. If he does it again to anyone, I hope there's a six foot six boyfriend on hand to kick the shit out of him.

Aw, thanks. Yeah, funny how they don't do it when you're with a bloke even though they claim it's complimentary- but if that was true surely they'd expect high fives from the fella you're with

Quote: AJGO @ September 10 2011, 4:08 PM BST

Aw, thanks. Yeah, funny how they don't do it when you're with a bloke even though they claim it's complimentary- but if that was true surely they'd expect high fives from the fella you're with

I'd give the f**ker a low five.....right where it hurts (if the wanker has one).

The temptation to get a baseball bat and ask if they now understand about feeling intimidated is strong.
Bloody anti-violence morals (I blame the parents)

Quote: Peter Brouhaha @ September 10 2011, 4:03 PM BST

I'm so sorry to hear about that, Aj. People like that make me ashamed to be a bloke. If he does it again to anyone, I hope my six foot six boyfriend on hand to kick the shit out of him.

He is a rough sort, is he a sailor?

Quote: Peter Brouhaha @ September 10 2011, 4:03 PM BST

I'm so sorry to hear about that, Aj. People like that make me ashamed to be a bloke. If he does it again to anyone, I hope my six foot six boyfriend on hand to kick the shit out of him.

Quote: sootyj @ September 10 2011, 4:23 PM BST

Soots, how apt that you'd change the wording of my original post on a thread that's called 'Things that piss you off'!!

Worst of all, it's impossible to be angry with you. I feel cheated.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ September 9 2011, 11:02 AM BST

There is a situation at the moment in the electrical business that borders on ludicrous.
Anybody can take a 4 week course and become a fully qualified electrician with full recognised certification.

Part of these qualifications includes a thing called 'part P' which allows them to do wiring in domestic dwellings.

I don't need part P as I don't do work in houses, however - if I want to wire a socket in my own kitchen, I can.
But, when I have finished, I have to pay one of these four week'ers to come and test and inspect my work and give me a pass certificate. BY LAW.

40 years fully qualified electrical technician - but I have to pay a spotty Herbert to tell me I have done it right.

I just had to get a 'Qualified' Electrician to fit a few more sockets in the kitchen & to fit a new 'consumer unit'. and I've a BSc in Electrical Engineering & have been dealing with electrical connections since I was about 11 years old 60 years ago!

Still I found a good bloke on the Napit register, not a 4 week spotty Herbert, but an electrician who started learning this trade in 1962 when he was about 15 years old. So he really knew his stuff.

Aye Bill, I did a 6 year apprenticeship and I was still green when I was released into the wild.
Beware if you use an electrician that is under 40 - he might be a 4 week wonder.

She's like Charley but without the class, sense of homour and likability.

Who?

Just some oursoul.