Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 92

Goose24 wishes to join me and is most welcome. :)

I saw Bill Jaguar throwing his hands up at a rave and I couldn't help thinking, "Ecstasy really will make you eat anything."

Odin is a big fan of cheese, so much so he ate my feet at that rave leaving me with my hands.

Bill Jaguar had to deliver a baby once. To lighten the mood he told a few jokes. The woman didn't mind as such, it was his delivery has was all wrong.

Odin was once killed by a runaway piano.

Bill Jaguar only has one nostril.

roscoff can win a three legged race on his own.

Odin is a chritian, but he is also a part time muslim by day and a buddhist monk by night. In between he finds time to be a fruit.

Bill Jaguar can make any woman moan and scream. It's the way he presses his face against their bedroom window.

Odin fell out of a car whilst on the M1, luckily for him he was in a traffic jam. Unluckily for him, he remembered he didn't own a car and very unluckily for him the screaming women in the car he just fell out of alerted the nearby officers.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud ^^^^^

Bill Jaguar opened his curtains this morning. Nobody had the heart to tell him his hairstyle was out of date.

Odin engaged in act similar to Dave Lodge the 'THUG' in this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKiWVf0uyxE

Bill Jaguar sure sucks some big ass (..of an antelope..) Also, he runs faster than a speeding snail, etc. Hello, Bill.. Fx

Frankie is a tranny but is too scared to buy womens clothes.

Hence he wears a bra made out of two coconut shells and some string.

You're supposed to put something that's unfounded!

Lofthouse is the long lost sister of the Lofthouse in 'Garrard & Lofthouse' who used to make covers for humped back sofas in 1940's Plaistow..