The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 223

RIP Dean Richards. One of the better footballers my team had.

Two years above me at school, my dad taught him and said he was a really nice lad. Condolences to his family as he was taken far too young at 36.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ February 26 2011, 4:32 PM GMT

RIP Dean Richards. One of the better footballers my team had.

Two years above me at school, my dad taught him and said he was a really nice lad. Condolences to his family as he was taken far too young at 36.

Dan

I was stunned by this news earlier, I wasn't even aware that he was ill. A top player and a top man.

RIP.

The local take on Deano here

Quote: Mike T @ February 21 2011, 3:26 PM GMT

In "The all-in-one consolidatory football thread". Shock horror.

This is supposed to be a comedy website. Do you actually talk about anything else?

So? I bet you Chelsea fans haven't seen form this bad since you were Fulham supporters. *Snigger*

I'm no glory hunter like most Manchester United supporters. I've followed Chelsea since 1967 and watched them in the old second division.

Meh, Crawley didn't get this far by being utter shite did they. They had nothing to lose, and lost.

They're still non-league and you're supposed to be the best team in England.

Well done Birmingham!

That dirty bastard Rooney gets away with it again. Why? Oh yes - he plays for Manchester United.

Quote: Chappers @ February 27 2011, 10:51 PM GMT

That dirty bastard Rooney gets away with it again. Why? Oh yes - he plays for Manchester United.

And, apparently, they can't do anything about it because the referee gave a free kick and deemed that enough.

Told ya!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/28/wayne-rooney-elbow-no-charge

Why are Chelsea players shooting people these days?

Seems to be the only sort of shooting they are any good at !

Ashley Cole shocked the footballing world this week by becoming the first premiership player to possess a 2:2.

I love how the newspaper called it a "high-powered rifle" when it's actually a child's toy BB gun. I'm not sure I've ever seen a UK news report that didn't describe a firearm as "high-powered."

Yeh in America he'd have shot him up the arse with a magnum and get called a whoopsy for using such a gay calibre

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 27 2011, 11:54 PM GMT

And, apparently, they can't do anything about it because the referee gave a free kick and deemed that enough.

Told ya!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/28/wayne-rooney-elbow-no-charge

Absolutely outrageous. When is anyone at the FA going to grow some bollocks and get some brains? It's violent conduct, end of. The FA can't be satisfied that the referee is doing his job properly if he misses something like that.

Quote: shaggy292 @ February 28 2011, 9:49 PM GMT

Absolutely outrageous. When is anyone at the FA going to grow some bollocks and get some brains? It's violent conduct, end of. The FA can't be satisfied that the referee is doing his job properly if he misses something like that.

I think it's really pathetic and a kick in the bollocks for everyone else.

Firstly they still haven't done anything about Ferguson refusing to talk to the BBC. Yes - I know I keep on about it but it really shows how scared they are of those arrogant tossers.

MAKE A FUCKING STAND AGAINST THEM!