Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights Page 8

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 9 2010, 12:38 PM GMT

Oh. That's not nice.

Or particularly funny.

It's not nice, but it's very funny. I was a mixture of this :O Laughing out loud :O Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ December 9 2010, 12:27 PM GMT

Jordan is dating a cage fighter because he's the only man strong enough to stop Harvey raping her.

Is that the joke we're talking about?

It's not the joke I was talking about. :O

Here's a funny and offensive joke about Harvey/Jordan/Andre:

'I hear Peter Andre has got a new job as a coal man. His experience? Seven years humping slag and carrying a heavy spade.'

Prepare to pretend to be offended now.

The Frankie joke I'm referring to in my postings is:

"I see Peter Andre and Jordan are fighting over custody of Harvey: eventually one of them will lose and have to keep him."

The second two are funnier.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 9 2010, 12:45 PM GMT

Here's a funny and offensive joke about Harvey/Jordan/Andre:

'I hear Peter Andre has got a new job as a coal man. His experience? Seven years humping slag and carrying a heavy spade.'

Prepare to pretend to be offended now.

Laughed out loud, you kryptonite c**t.

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 9 2010, 10:58 AM GMT

Some bright spark on the BBC 'Points of View' message board has requested a refund of his licence fee, claiming 'Tramadol Nights' is a waste of licence-payers money.

Probably the same the person who wrote to complain about the first episode of Knowing Me Knowing You about how rude and ignorant the host was?

Quote: Nat Wicks @ December 9 2010, 12:57 PM GMT

The second two are funnier.

First's better than the last. IMO.

I really don't know what all the fuss is about. This is what Frankie does. People are too scared to laugh these days. Why should certain things be taboo or not spoken about? F**k Jade Goody, who honestly cares about her? As for the joke about Harvey Price, I have heard loads of jokes worse than Frankie's one. The only difference is that he performed it on TV. It's called comedy for a reason. No subject should be off limits. We as a country are too uptight these days, all about being 'politically correct' etc. Frankie is giving a middle finger to all of that. Mr Boyle, keep doing what you are doing & never back down. I salute you.

Errr

I don't think anyone here is saying it should be off limits. I certainly don't think so. It's all about intent.

Quote: kinggurn @ December 9 2010, 5:02 PM GMT

No subject should be off limits.

You're OK with the most extreme forms of racism then?

Well I like to get myself warmed up with the milder ones and then I really get going....!

Quote: Nogget @ December 9 2010, 5:11 PM GMT

You're OK with the most extreme forms of racism then?

Lynching innocent black men simply because they're black is an extreme form of racism.

Making a joke about lynching innocent black men simply because they're black is, by comparison, an extremely MILD form of racism, I'd say.

Quote: kinggurn @ December 9 2010, 5:02 PM GMT

I really don't know what all the fuss is about. This is what Frankie does. People are too scared to laugh these days. Why should certain things be taboo or not spoken about? F**k Jade Goody, who honestly cares about her? As for the joke about Harvey Price, I have heard loads of jokes worse than Frankie's one. The only difference is that he performed it on TV. It's called comedy for a reason. No subject should be off limits. We as a country are too uptight these days, all about being 'politically correct' etc. Frankie is giving a middle finger to all of that. Mr Boyle, keep doing what you are doing & never back down. I salute you.

Welcome to the BCG! :)