Recorded For Training Purposes submissions for S4 Page 23

Quote: RJ @ March 4 2010, 12:42 PM GMT

Just received an email saying 'Your stuff may/may not be recorded for the next show'.

Well done/good luck.

So they're recording them soon then.

Yeah, got that email too. Recording of first two eps is on Tuesday (9th March) and the last four are recorded on 5th and 9th of April.

Dan

i got that email as well. don't have a ticket for the Tuesday though and it's now fully booked. couldn't work out if they had a few guest tickets left or not.

If your sketch is getting performed the chances are you can get on the guest-list (my experience anyway). Send a polite email and ask.

Quote: RJ @ March 4 2010, 12:42 PM GMT

Just received an email saying 'Your stuff may/may not be recorded for the next show'.

Sounds more like they're deliberately teasing you. Best of luck anyway.

Do you think these e mails refer only to the first two shows?

Certainly sounds like it, from the way it read.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ March 4 2010, 4:49 PM GMT

Certainly sounds like it, from the way it read.

Dan

Cheers Dan.

*Hope grows new fingernails

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 4 2010, 4:54 PM GMT

*Hope grows new fingernails

Echo this.

Yeah I hope they're just on about the first couple of shows because I've still not heard anything either way yet.

I'm going thanks to Dan's ticket agency. :)

And if we're not cut they're recording our co written pre credits bits.

The email did say they don't have enough spaces left to issue everyone with guest tickets but there's no harm in asking.

Maybe see some of you there - or ask me if you want me to listen out for yours.

I got the impression they were only confirming what's in this recording - there's still a chance to be in the other shows.

Jx

Having looked at it, I can't afford to get the train down. don't get paid until the friday after, and have about twenty quid in my pocket until then.

Jane P, would you mind keeping an ear out for my sketch if you go?

I've heard nothing for ages. Does that mean anything, because it's all getting a little confusing?

Quote: chipolata @ March 5 2010, 10:09 AM GMT

I've heard nothing for ages. Does that mean anything, because it's all getting a little confusing?

I would imagine the only people receiving emails at the moment are those with sketches at next Tuesday's readthrough/recording.

I got the email but I haven't got a ticket. I think that'll only be the second RFTP I've not been at.

Fingers crossed for my sketch being brilliant, getting on the air and leading to a lucrative sitcom commission based on the characters in it.