The British Comedy Awards 2009 Page 13

Well he's been around nearly as long as you've been alive, Katie, which is not bad for a newcomer, Jonny-Come-Lately like him. :)

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 14 2009, 10:59 PM GMT

Well he's been around nearly as long as you've been alive, Katie, which is not bad for a newcomer, Jonny-Come-Lately like him. :)

You might want to check you reply.
You said he's been around for nearly as long as I've been alive. THAT MAKES HIM A PRETTY GOOD NEWCOMER.

If he's been around so long he isn't a newcomer. Which is what I'm trying to say. But people think he's a newcomer because they have only just noticed him. Which really bugs me. Angry

I agree actually, it's not fair to label him as a newcomer. Especially as, so far as I'm concerned, he now seems to have been around for eternity...

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 14 2009, 11:10 PM GMT

I agree actually, it's not fair to label him as a newcomer. Especially as, so far as I'm concerned, he now seems to have been around for eternity...

Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim...
If you look back at our little discussion on this board, you will it was YOU who labelled him as a newomer....

Quote: katie coe @ December 14 2009, 11:19 PM GMT

Tim Tim Tim Tim Tim...
If you look back at our little discussion on this board, you will it was YOU who labelled him as a newcomer....

I don't think so. Where?

And it's Dr Walker to you, young lady... Rolling eyes

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 14 2009, 11:23 PM GMT

I don't think so. Where?

And it's Dr Walker to you, young lady... Rolling eyes

Yes but Dr Walker, Dr walker, Dr walker, Dr walker, Dr walker just does'nt have the same effect.

It's all about the dramatics these days :D

Quote: katie coe @ December 14 2009, 11:25 PM GMT

It's all about the dramatics these days :D

Well, that's certainly true.

I give you permission to call me Tim now. There, you see, all it takes is common courtesy? A quality which I've always valued above all others. Pleased

Now, what were we talking about again? Oh yes, I don't think you'll find I used the word "newcomer" about Mr McIntyre until I saw an opportunity to wind you up. ;)

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 14 2009, 11:28 PM GMT

Well, that's certainly true.

I give you permission to call me Tim now. There, you see, all it takes is common courtesy? A quality which I've always valued above all others. Pleased

Now, what were we talking about again? Oh yes, I don't think you'll find I used the word "newcomer" about Mr McIntyre until I saw an opportunity to wind you up. ;)

Wow your life really has taken an exciting turn, has'nt it.
looking out for oppurtunities to wind up a 13 year old girl who you don't even know...

And calling Michael McIntyre a newcomer is WRONG.
simple as :D

Quote: katie coe @ December 14 2009, 11:31 PM GMT

Wow your life really has taken an exciting turn, has'nt it.
looking out for oppurtunities to wind up a 13 year old girl who you don't even know...

Pathetic, isn't it? :(

Might as well go and have a drink...

Quote: Tim Walker @ December 14 2009, 11:34 PM GMT

Pathetic, isn't it? :(

Might as well go and have a drink...

Now don't you be getting drunk and making a fool of yourself.
Drinking isn't good for you.
you should know that as you are a doctor.

Oh, he knows!

I haven't had a drink for nearly 9 months, but I feel like one now. I'm getting outwitted by a 13 year old girl. :(

Noooooooooooooooooo!

katie, what have you done. :(

Better alert the laywers... :(

Night all.

Quote: zooo @ December 14 2009, 11:42 PM GMT

Noooooooooooooooooo!

katie, what have you done. :(

It's all part of my plan.

(I'm in cahoots with gordan brown. But shhh...Don't tell anyone)

Whistling nnocently