Noel Fielding axed from Buzzcocks Page 7

What a charming fellow massive, massive bell end.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/which-tv-comedian-likes-humiliate-homeless-people36280/page-3.html

That banknote looked like it may have still been legal tender, so perhaps the homeless guy will be OK. What's more, if the serial number is visible in the published photos, creating a provenance, then the actual burnt note might be worth quite a bit. In fact, it might be an idea to go out and ask celebs to burn your own things, photograph them doing it, and put the things up on eBay.

I don't think I quite understand, surely the note is still fine? It looks Ok. We don't even know he purposefully gave him the slightly burnt one. Or that he himself burnt it. I like how it states 'In full view of cameras' he burnt it, yet there are no pictures there of him doing it?!

Yes, no proof he did or didn't do that.

I'm sure he can be a cock (especially if high). But, there's not much to really go on there.

Notice how everyone in the comments immediately started calling him a cock etc etc. Will there ever be a time when peope stop and think after reading something that sometimes journalists do lie or distort the truth? Honestly they do!

Any man that hangs out with the Geldof girls deserves to be called a cock!

Do you guys really think it sounds like something he didn't do?

It's not that bad surely.

I tend to just spit on the homeless even if they haven't asked for money. Sometimes it's the only language they understand and you need to be cruel to be kind.

Ignoring all that nonsense though I can't believe I didn't know Noel Fielding was a druggie. It's obvious isnt it?

Quote: Aaron @ September 30 2009, 9:36 PM BST

Surely there are an infinity of things that he didn't do.

Quote: Nogget @ September 30 2009, 10:06 PM BST

Surely there are an infinity of things that he didn't do.

Yeah, like offering homeless people unburnt money.

Quote: Aaron @ September 30 2009, 9:36 PM BST

What is he supposed to have done? Deliberately burnt the note and then gave it to him? Or did he just hand over a note that happened to have fag burns on it?

The homeless should have a good sniff of it; there's probably about twenty quids worth of coke on it still.

Quote: Aaron @ September 30 2009, 10:13 PM BST

How do we even know he was homeless? The non-homeless also beg for spare change.

Either way, the guys still got twnety quid out of it. I'd accept Fieldings burnt money! :D

That's Stott!

Quote: Aaron @ September 30 2009, 10:13 PM BST

Laughing out loud