What's the largest dead animal you've seen? Page 3

Well the Japs make them into burgers and Britain ate loads in WW2.

Aparently as lot like fishy beef.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:26 PM BST

W

Walrus? That's pretty big.

I once saw a really big badger, it was covered in ticks I'm sure that counts for something.

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:27 PM BST

I once saw a really big badger, it was covered in ticks I'm sure that counts for something.

As in it would be dead soon?

Quote: sootyj @ August 11 2009, 12:27 PM BST

Badgers are huge.

Quote: Curt @ August 11 2009, 12:28 PM BST

As in it would be dead soon?

It had been run over and most of it's internal organs had flown out of it's bottom, if it was still alive then it's meaner and more indestructible than Sara Palin.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 11 2009, 12:28 PM BST

Badgers are huge.

And mean killing dogs sent to bate them and giving cows TB.

So who'd win in a fight between; a bear in a scuba suit and a sperm whale?

Zooooombie badgers.
You know there haven't been enough zombie animal movies out there. Isn't that much more terrifying? Like Zombie crows that can get you from the air?

Maybe not crows, they are already scary.

Something cute turned zombie is always the scariest, zombie squirrels maybe?

I think that's how it works anyway, scary clowns and the girls in 'The Shining' are scary whereas Nazi Zombies as I saw in some film advertised the other day are just funny.

Quote: Ruthless T Henman @ August 11 2009, 12:35 PM BST

Maybe not crows, they are already scary.

Something cute turned zombie is always the scariest, zombie squirrels maybe?

I think that's how it works anyway, scary clowns and the girls in 'The Shining' are scary whereas Nazi Zombies as I saw in some film advertised the other day are just funny.

Yea think of all those squirrels in a city and then think of them as zombies rushing towards your home! Way scarier than slow movie humans.

Quote: Leevil @ August 11 2009, 12:21 PM BST

I'm not sure how they disposed of them? Rolled em up in a big carpet with bricks and chucked em back into the sea? Or did they flush them down the toilet?

Emergency Vanessa Feltz call out; she swallows them whole, like a heron.

Squirrels and clowns are bastards anyway.

They both spread disease and report directly to satan.

Quote: Curt @ August 11 2009, 12:33 PM BST

Zooooombie badgers.
You know there haven't been enough zombie animal movies out there. Isn't that much more terrifying? Like Zombie crows that can get you from the air?

There is Black Sheep and Poultrygeist though. :D

Quote: bigfella @ August 11 2009, 11:04 AM BST

Why were you in a cemetry? Did you just leave the poor bugger there?

I was passing a cemetry and an old man came out and said there was somebody lying on the ground, would I go and look with him. I went and saw dead shellsuit man. "Ring the police," I told the old man and then, as an afterthought, joked, "Have you checked his pockets for money?" The old man didn't laugh and I felt momentary shame.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 11 2009, 12:40 PM BST

There is Black Sheep and Poultrygeist though. :D

I never saw those. I should!
The Poultrygeist is extra interesting.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 11 2009, 10:56 AM BST

Yes, Dr Mengele.
Rolling eyes

We all make judegements about peoples worth to society. We'd be hypocrites to pretend otherwise. :)