What's the largest dead animal you've seen? Page 5

Probably a seal at Seal Sands near me.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 11 2009, 1:25 PM BST

I saw a dinosaur skeleton at the science museum. Under the rules of the competition, I think I win.

Liar!

It's at the Natural History Museum. And (unless I'm getting it mixed up with the Pitt Rivers in Oxford) it's only a replica.

Quote: Leevil @ August 11 2009, 1:27 PM BST

Doesn't beat my whale :P

Let's make them fight.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 11 2009, 1:27 PM BST

Liar!

It's at the Natural History Museum. And (unless I'm getting it mixed up with the Pitt Rivers in Oxford) it's only a replica.

Okay, you got me, it wasn't the science museum, it was the Jurassic Park ride in Orlando, Florida. But Jurassic Park is like science, only betterer.

Quote: chipolata @ August 11 2009, 1:26 PM BST

I see myself as very much a trailblazer. :)

I think what you witnessed was a very upsetting scene of mortality and sheer human grief. To protect yourself you've turned to flippancy.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 11 2009, 1:27 PM BST

Liar!

However, the blue whale skeleton is real, of course.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 11 2009, 1:29 PM BST

I think what you witnessed was a very upsetting scene of mortality and sheer human grief. To protect yourself you've turned to flippancy.

No, what I saw was a dead chav. :)

*thinks* which thread shall I attempt to join in on today? The one about which is the biggest dead animal you've ever seen, which is just chaarrrming, or the one about 'favourite comedy moment ever' which is doubtless being buggered to shittery? Mmm. Or shall I not bother. I don't know. I'll have to think about it. I mean, I don't want my first post of the day to be too piss poor, do I. I don't want to lose face in front of 'the guys'.*stops think*

A mammoth.

*thinks* I wonder where John lucas 101 is today? Hope he turns up soon! I love his faux grumpiness and really miss him when he's not here! There's a couple of good threads that'd suit him down to the ground, including that one about the biggest dead animal you've ever seen is, or the one about the funniest comedy moment ever! Failing that, he could even contribute to the Cabin Pressure thread he started and then lost interest in! *stops think*

Quote: chipolata @ August 11 2009, 1:53 PM BST

*thinks* I wonder where John lucas 101 is today? Hope he turns up soon! I love his faux grumpiness and really miss him when he's not here! There's a couple of good threads that'd suit him down to the ground, including that one about the biggest dead animal you've ever seen is, or the one about the funniest comedy moment ever! Failing that, he could even contribute to the Cabin Pressure thread he started and then lost interest in! *stops think*

Faux grumpiness? Faux? There's nothing faux about it, you *inserts swear word comensurate with faux grumpiness*.

As for Cabin Pressure, I have a couple of episodes to listen to on the special recording machine, but I note that Mikey J has heard it and not liked it. So it was worth starting that thread.

*thinks* Chip's great. He's the best one. Actually a very caring man in actual reality, really. Shame everybody has him pegged as some sort of uber-pervert. Sigh! *stops think*

*think* Chip and John should really get a room *stop think*

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 11 2009, 2:03 PM BST

*think* Chip and John should really get a room *stop think*

What, you mean for f**king and that? Mmm. Be something to do I suppose.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 11 2009, 2:06 PM BST

What, you mean for f**king and that? Mmm. Be something to do I suppose.

Watch out. Chip would end-up strangling you whilst you were doing it, then judging your corpse.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 11 2009, 2:09 PM BST

Watch out. Chip would end-up strangling you whilst you were doing it, then judging your corpse.

:)

I do like the idea of Corpse Judging as a sport.

Quote: chipolata @ August 11 2009, 2:11 PM BST

:)

I do like the idea of Corpse Judging as a sport.

Just think, I could come last, twice.