What's the largest dead animal you've seen? Page 2

Probably a rabbit. Although I live in the country I don't want to give you all the impression that its dead animal after dead animal. I'm not even sure the rabbit was dead, just sleeping.

Close up, my dogs. Teary They were labrador crosses. It's weird when they continue to twitch even after they're dead and they were really heavy.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ August 11 2009, 11:37 AM BST

It's weird when they continue to twitch even after they're dead

That'll be their nerve reflexes. Snakes seem to twitch the longest after death. Beached whales appear to move in the water and really stink a few days after death.

A Sperm Whale that had "beached" itself.

*raises eyebrow in disbelief* Are you talking about your nob Leevil?

Quote: JohnnyD @ August 11 2009, 10:27 AM BST

It's one of my Speed Dating questions. It elicits some interesting responses.

Oh right, the classic "let's talk about dead animals" gambit.

I think the biggest dead animals I've ever have been either a moose, cow, horse or bear. I think the Moose was the biggest though.

On reflection my answer to the original question is donkeys.

What actually happens in speed dating? Do you really have to mark people? Isn't it all a bit awkward?

I went Speed dating once.

The guys all sit down and the girls move round after 5 minutes.

You then tick or cross if you like them.

You then hand your sheets in and then the organiser matches you up and you get an email the next day to say you've been matched with someone.

It's what all dating would be like if the Nazis had won the war.

Quote: Tim Walker @ August 11 2009, 12:16 PM BST

It's what all dating would be like if the Nazis had won the war.

Wouldn't they just have matched everyone by hair and eye colour?

Quote: EllieJP @ August 11 2009, 12:16 PM BST

I went Speed dating once.

The guys all sit down and the girls move round after 5 minutes.

You then tick or cross if you like them.

You then hand your sheets in and then the organiser matches you up and you get an email the next day to say you've been matched with someone.

They make the women get up so the men can get judge bent over cleavage.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 11 2009, 12:09 PM BST

*raises eyebrow in disbelief* Are you talking about your nob Leevil?

That too.

But I used to live by the sea and it was a regular occurrence. Although they managed to "dispose" of the bodies rather quickly so you had to be fast to catch it.

I'm not sure how they disposed of them? Rolled em up in a big carpet with bricks and chucked em back into the sea? Or did they flush them down the toilet?

Quote: Curt @ August 11 2009, 12:19 PM BST

They make the women get up so the men can get judge bent over cleavage.

Didn't know that. Oh well, at least they've had the decency to think it through properly.

Quote: Leevil @ August 11 2009, 12:21 PM BST

That too.

But I used to live by the sea and it was a regular occurrence. Although they managed to "dispose" of the bodies rather quickly so you had to be fast to catch it.

I'm not sure how they disposed of them? Rolled em up in a big carpet with bricks and chucked em back into the sea? Or did they flush them down the toilet?

Leevil wins.
Damn and I thought I had a good one with Moose.

As for how they dispose of a dead sperm whale, I wonder what they would taste like ground into a hot dog?