What's the largest dead animal you've seen? Page 11

I can't remember what it was, but it was massive and everyone was standing round staring at it on the beach. It looked a lot like a massive fish...probably as big as a whale...or bigger. It could have been a shark, but...um...no, I really don't think it was a shark...or a dolphin. No, definitely not a dolphin. It could have been a seahorse...horses are pretty big aren't they?

Quote: Joyce @ August 2 2012, 12:16 PM BST

I can't remember what it was, but it was massive and everyone was standing round staring at it on the beach. It looked a lot like a massive fish...probably as big as a whale...or bigger. It could have been a shark, but...um...no, I really don't think it was a shark...or a dolphin. No, definitely not a dolphin. It could have been a seahorse...horses are pretty big aren't they?

Heh heh, you were wearing magnifying glasses. Sea Horses are only about 2 inches or 3 inches big.

I hope you realize I probably know that already, or I'd be deeply hurt at your lack of faith in my hugely intelligent...er...intelligence.

Incidentally, apparently, I could be you. Like in that Andrew Lloyd Webber show.

"YOU COULD BE BILLWILL!"

I wonder What song would I have had to sing?

"Landlord! A pint of what Joyce is on and have one yourself . . "

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 2 2012, 10:05 PM BST

:D

Methinks Joyce doth protest too much...

Once saw a dead Badger on a country road in Yorkshire.

Didn't realise they were so Big.

I agree...the country roads in Yorkshire are quite big. Badgers are also fairly big, unless it was a sea badger...in which case it would be miniscule in comparison. Strange how putting things in the sea shrinks them down to such a small size. I would study this at great lengths, but I'm too busy perfecting the art of prolonged procrastination. I'm getting rather good at it!

Quote: Joyce @ August 3 2012, 10:16 AM BST

I agree...the country roads in Yorkshire are quite big. Badgers are also fairly big, unless it was a sea badger...in which case it would be miniscule in comparison. Strange how putting things in the sea shrinks them down to such a small size. I would study this at great lengths, but I'm too busy perfecting the art of prolonged procrastination. I'm getting rather good at it!

Keep her talking . . I'll phone . .

One of these was found on the beach near my place. Poor mite.

A sperm whale; it had been dead about six months, so there was not a lot left, except the smell, which was indescribable.

Quote: Oldrocker @ August 2 2012, 10:05 PM BST

Sorry...I seem to have drunk it all!! What fun!

Cat

Quote: JohnnyD @ August 11 2009, 2:27 PM BST

It's my first ever thread, for Corkey's sake!

It's one of my Speed Dating questions. It elicits some interesting responses.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Tursiops @ August 4 2012, 11:19 AM BST

A sperm whale; it had been dead about six months, so there was not a lot left, except the smell, which was indescribable.

Bin men these days are bastards aren't they?

They won't take anything if it's not in the right coloured bin

Rolling eyes

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ July 11 2013, 8:59 PM BST

Cat

A cat slightly bigger than the one Sunshine saw