Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - Series 1 Page 11

:) Well, that's two. The army is gathering.

Quote: zooo @ March 23 2009, 8:50 PM GMT

Will you be watching the rest, Azza, or have you had your fill? :)

I am shocked you've even asked. I shall indeed be watching them all. But if I weren't a comedy geek, I doubt I'd have sat to the end of episode one.

Hee. I thought as much.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 23 2009, 8:51 PM GMT

:) Well, that's two. The army is gathering.

I know of at least one other, but I won't mention any names. They can own up themselves if they wish to.

Quote: Aaron @ March 23 2009, 8:53 PM GMT

I am shocked you've even asked. I shall indeed be watching them all. But if I weren't a comedy geek, I doubt I'd have sat to the end of episode one.

AWOL eh?! Angry *has Aaron up on a charge*

Quote: Aaron @ March 23 2009, 8:55 PM GMT

I know of at least one other, but I won't mention any names. They can own up themselves if they wish to.

Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!!

It's heartening to know that there are so few of you though; that so many people seem to be appreciating a quality show like this. :)

Yeah,that's fair enough.

You are all wrong though.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 23 2009, 9:09 PM GMT

Yeah,that's fair enough.

And I smell. Of Poo.

Brave of you to admit that.

:D Highbrow indeed. ;)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ March 23 2009, 9:06 PM GMT

It's heartening to know that there are so few of you though; that so many people seem to be appreciating a quality show like this people are more likely to comment positively on something than negatively. :)

People love this on the board, yet it got poor viewing figures. People hate Horne and Corden, but it gets great viewing figures.

I didn't like Horne and Corden either.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ March 23 2009, 9:21 PM GMT

People love this on the board, yet it got poor viewing figures. People hate Horne and Corden, but it gets great viewing figures.

You find that surprising? We're hardly normal viewers!

An improvement.

Not quite as good as last week's but still very very good. Loved the Del Boy routine. :D

Armanda Iannucci interview great again too.