Horne & Corden Page 9

I not too sure that might be another thread, this seems to be kick the shit out of anything that is H&C isn't it, or is that another room?

G and S? Gin and sodomy Sootyjs favorite cocktail!

Oh and indeed dear....poor

This is *awful*.

THis is Poo. That is all.

THis is Poo. That is all.

Saw the trailer for Lesbian Vampire Killers when I saw Watchmen. It did not look fun.

I laughed at some of the sketches.

Some not so much. But that's like most sketch shows.

Same. I wish it had just been the sketches, rather than trying to be funny in a studio.

Well, I rather enjoyed it. Not sensational by any stretch of the imagination, and there were certainly several complete duffers, but likeable stuff. I imagine I shall be in the minority on here though. Cordens Gervais was pretty uncanny.

Mm. Well. Some of it was alright, but a lot was ... lacking. I often felt that the ideas were there, but the execution was letting them down. The Ricky Gervais sketch was fabulous though.

Less said about the burger van the better.

Ha. It was good, but he was definitely doing Brent, not Gervais.

I liked the really short one in the supermarket with Horne getting violently pushed over. (I'm sure even the haters must have found something to enjoy there...)

The scary shouty boarding school friend may give me nightmares.

I actually liked the kebab scene. Made me giggle. :)

I've come to the same conclusion as most it seems, some ok sketches but most a bit lacking, as Aaron pointed out. I probably won't go out of my may to watch it again. There seemed to be alot of 'gay' themed jokes which just seemed repetitive.

I think we need a new League of Gentlemen, I'm getting sick of the Little Britain, Catherine Tate, Al Murray types. Which are good for a while but too much is over kill.

Quote: EllieJP @ March 10 2009, 11:17 PM GMT

I actually liked the kebab scene. Made me giggle. :)

It was a burger. But uh, yeah.

I got 2 minutes in and was doing this