Red Dwarf to return Page 8

More details released: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7851989.stm

Dan

They spelled it 'Kryton'. The BBC. Who made the show.

Nice.

I don't like the sound of this. It interferes with my plans!

Quote: Godot Taxis @ January 27 2009, 11:18 AM GMT

I don't like the sound of this. It interferes with my plans!

Surely you can be pompous and patronising at any time? :)

I've got a bad feeling about this....

I really really really hope its awesome, but, and feel free to prove me wrong, things that are bought back years later are generally not very good.

Maybe its best left in the past?

Maybe I'm still bitter about how good the "This Life +10" could've been, and how crap it actually was.

Pirate

I thought series 7 & 8 of Red Dwarf weren't as good as the first 6 series. So hopefully this one will follow the idea of the first few series.

Fingers crossed it'll be good.

Quote: ADuck @ January 29 2009, 2:32 PM GMT

I've got a bad feeling about this....

I really really really hope its awesome, but, and feel free to prove me wrong, things that are bought back years later are generally not very good.

Maybe its best left in the past?

*Cough* Indiana Jones 4 *Cough*

Whistling nnocently

I'm worried about it. No Holly (neither Norman Lovett or Hattie Haytridge) and even though there's no Kochanski, it would've been nice to see her parallel (Clare Grogan) again. And no Rob Grant working on the scripts either, which is the most worrying thing.

No Holly? :S

I saw a photo in The Sun today show a smart car made up like Starbug 1, on the set of Corrie. They say 'Steve McDonald's gonna be in it' :(

Cool car though. Geek

Quote: Nil Putters @ February 2 2009, 5:44 PM GMT

I saw a photo in The Sun today show a smart car made up like Starbug 1, on the set of Corrie. They say 'Steve McDonald's gonna be in it' :(

Cool car though. Geek

What. The. F**k. I do hope that it's part of some clips show part, asking celebrity fans about the show and the like, rather than part of any supposedly 'proper' episode. Because that would be the shittest of all shits. In fact, I'm getting a bad feeling all over about this new Dwarf now; can it possibly turn out good?

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 2 2009, 5:59 PM GMT

What. The. F**k. I do hope that it's part of some clips show part, asking celebrity fans about the show and the like, rather than part of any supposedly 'proper' episode. Because that would be the shittest of all shits.

Agreed.

I might just be promotional but I can imagine it being used as a joke, not a good one though.

Don't bring it back. Leave our memories as they are.

Yeah, let us remember the last series they did, that was excellent! Errr