Favourite comedy films Page 4

"chipandale", this is your LAST warning. Speak coherently, in correct English, or your account will be suspended. Lewis may not be using capital letters, but at least his posts are intelligible and make sense to the rest of us.

Please in future keep your immature arguments out of the view of the rest of us. Thanks.

Yes Jason leave me alone, any way to swing it back to the origianal topic, i dont think Corky Romano is the best any more, i now think rush hour two, chris tucker is hilarious

first u say i dont have the point, then you say i have a mental problem, i take them comments quite seriously,

some of the funneist films of all time have got to be rush hour 1 and the 2 ace ventura films but there still not as good as my original choice

Quote: chipandale @ November 7, 2006, 7:50 AM

first u say i dont have the point, then you say i have a mental problem, i take them comments quite seriously,

You take my comments seriously. Laughing out loud

Run along to school, little boy.

go f**k off to ure 9-5 macdonalds job that fit for a studant you 45 year old vergin

I'm going out on a limb here, but is this fella upset??

Don't change that signature Wheeler.

And maybe Mark should consider using "this is an absolute shit site that has pages of shit on it" when promoting the BSG?

Have the children left now?

Must say that I found Guest House Paradiso hilarious starring Rik Mayall and Ade Edmondson.A big proportion of Carry On films are also hilarious,certain sitcom spin-offs are good and the Airplane films were good too.

Hat off to Wheeler for brilliant use of signature. Kudos to you.
And Thomps for the 'shite' suggestion. Class.

Quote: Thomps74 @ November 7, 2006, 4:01 PM

And maybe Mark should consider using "this is an absolute shit site that has pages of shit on it" when promoting the BSG?

Ha ha. Love it. I'll get our promotional material updated ASAP.

BTW for anyone that's not noticed we've finally banned our mentally challenged friend... how it is possible to make so many spelling mistakes in one sentence is beyond me I have to say!

Who said the school system was going down hill?

Back on topic.... I saw Borat last night... I suspect that will go down in history as one of the best comedy films of the decade. I wont spoil it for those that haven't seen it but there are a couple of classic moments that had the whole cinema holding their sides. My only criticism was that they mixed some genuine 'borat' interviews with segements that were obviously setup... this somewhat diluted the real interviews. I still can't work out if the ending with Pamela Anderson was staged or not though.

No f**ko today. Very disappointing. I thought that by now he would be back on here under a different username. He's probably too busy being screwed up the arse by his special friend cos theiryerer both gay.

Wouldn`t he get banned again, as this argument went on all over the forums.

As for my 5 favourite film these are,
1. Animal House. (TOGA,TOGA,TOGA,TOGA,)
2. Bruce Aalmighty.
2. Ace ventura film`s.
4. Forrest Gump.
5. Back to the Future films.

chipandale, you didn't mention Home Alone 4 (which totally kicks ass, according to you) and Rush Hour 2.