Favourite comedy films Page 2

The best 'movie' adaptation of a sitcom is the Steptoe and Son movie where they buy the Blind greyhound.

Unsurprisingly, I'm also going to add OFAH: Miami Twice, which is brilliant :)

Not sure that's quite a movie, but it's not bad.

What about On The Buses,or is that To far Back, I for one loved to see Olive go one way in the Side car and Arthur go the other on his bike, I wonder if all bus drivers were Randy then.

Shaun Of The Dead's a great recent one.

Quote: Ginger Jesus @ August 22, 2006, 8:41 PM

Anchorman is a quality film. I think it gets better each time I watch it.

"When in Rome"

Another vote for Anchorman here! "I love Lamp"

Also, Dumb and Dumber, Liar Liar, Me Myself and Irene, Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (Another great turn by Will Ferrell), Spy Hard, Hot Shots, BASEketball and many others.
Wave

I haven't actually seen Anchorman yet (shock horror) but due to what u guys have said I will have to go and rent it.

I've not either, don't worry!

I enjoyed Confetti recently. I think it's out on DVD this week. I started off liking The Producers but it was just SO long...

I keep meaning to see Confetti. I just wish Stephen Mangan had played part of the nudist couple instead of the tennis players. Ah well...

I rewatched Ghostbusters recently - I always forget how funny it actually is.

You should definitely watch Anchorman. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels ("Not mother?") and Planes, Trains and Automobiles also contain some very funny moments.

Groundhog Day is another favourite.

plains trains and automobiles is quality!!what about austin powers and might be sad but i love all the road films with bob hope i thought he was a genius and brings back a lot of good memories for me.

Life of brian & dumb and dumber!! Cool

home alone 4 was the best one, also i couldnt help giving a mention to big daddy a creaee up
and oh yeh my all time favourite comedy/horror are the scary movies

groundhog day is awsome.

and and shaun of the dead watched taht for the first time 2 weeks ago with 3 mates

that*

this may sound a bit crap but corky romano is up there, chris kattan appeals to my mental age which is about -2