Favourite comedy films Page 3

This is a wind up, right? Home Alone 4 is your favourite comedy film? Nevermind your appalling English, you should be banned from this forum for thinking that Home Alone 4 like totally kickz the arse of like every other comedy film made, you know what I mean? (or whatever you youngsters say these days). It's not even the best Home Alone film.

if you think his english is appauling you want to see his handwriting or even hear him speak, it's like he's talking in some anchient language that only jason knows, he once called me a penis, but it didn't strike me until about a week later because i basically, couldn't understand, and when we can understand him, no one can be bothered to listen, (sorry jar-jar)

gooey what is it with u and trying to insult me all over sticom are u using it as ure insult zone.

homealone 4 kicked ass it was by far the best dunno how or y just something weird about it.

no jason you know i love you (as a friend, nothing kinky) and your english is o.k, who am i to correct you on it, oh by the way in england we spell ass like arse, oh and u is spelt, you, what crappy scholl did you come from?

Quote: chipandale @ November 6, 2006, 11:22 AM

gooey what is it with u and trying to insult me all over sticom are u using it as ure insult zone.

homealone 4 kicked ass it was by far the best dunno how or y just something weird about it.

Sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.

Quote: Wheeler @ November 6, 2006, 11:35 AM

Sorry, I didn't understand a word of that.

me neither,

ok i am beginning to take affence now ure both as crap as i am and of course u can understand it if u cant walk of a cliff

Note for Aaron and Mark...Is there any chance that this forum could be split in to two sections - one for people who want to have intelligent sitcom-related discussion and one for silly teenagers who want to post incoherent drivel, because these guys have obviously paid no attention to your warning of yesterday.

well i know im having a row with lewis over the internet because we know eaxh other in real life but you were saying that u didnt understand my perfectly interpirtable post.

and stop being over mature it doesnt suit you act your age like were acting ors we are good freinds if you dont like it tuff.

at least we can have a joke.

and at least i dont want to get people banned for likeing a film and willing to put in the lime light

as it is freedom of speech

Once again, I have no idea what you are saying.

Quote: chipandale @ November 6, 2006, 1:06 PM

and stop being over mature it doesnt suit you act your age like were acting ors we are good freinds if you dont like it tuff.

are we? yes i do agree with wheeler i think that this should stop it is a sitcom site, so lets talk about sitcoms, i think craig cash rules. he is by far the best actor and co-writer on earth.

Thank you, Lewis. Unfortunately, your dumb friend doesn't seem to have grasped the point.

i'll tell him, he just gets carried away, who's your favorite writer wheeler?

grr neither of u have the point really but ill drop it for now

mine has to be the persaon who wrote mash cant think of his name atm

It must be some kind of learning disability.

Lewis, I couldn't single out one writer. I agree with you that Craig Cash is a very good writer. Other favourites include John Sullivan, Perry and Croft, Galton and Simpson, Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David, Steve Coogan, Eric Chappell, the Pythons and Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais.