BCG Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 Page 6

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th August 2022, 12:53 PM

Also disappointing

I note the following;

• You deleted yourself from the league we're all in so we couldn't see your team.
• You waited until all the games were played before you told us what league you were in.

That's cheating. You created a couple of teams and are chosing the highest scoring one as 'your team' going forward. That's sad.

Didn't fancy it this year. No hidden agenda. Certainly don't have two teams.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ 8th August 2022, 12:30 PM

This is disappointing...

Kipper
Anton
Fantasy Scout cheats

Agreed.

Fixed it for you Rushmore.

Kipper Iscariot
Anton Iscariot
Don Iscariot

This is all getting Confused.com for me. There was me thinking we're off again on another season of football jolly, and it's turning into a secretive mumbo jumbo with undercurrents and intrigue.

And I still don't know who the f**k Rob H is, so please Don, will you f**k off, you pathetic man of mystery - it's not clever.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th August 2022, 3:13 PM

so please Don, will you f**k off, you pathetic man of mystery - it's not clever.

^ Against site rules. Reported.

That does explain why Alf has started playing well recently, I did wonder
But I always assumed Anton was a member of a fantasy football site, as he always does well

The real Premier league has teams that try to buy the title, so I suppose it's true to life, so there's no need to put any Asterisks next to any future victories

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2022, 2:31 PM

Kipper Iscariot
Anton Iscariot
Don Iscariot

?

Perhaps you should make the first prize 30 pieces of silver?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th August 2022, 8:14 PM

That does explain why Alf has started playing well recently, I did wonder
But I always assumed Anton was a member of a fantasy football site, as he always does well

The real Premier league has teams that try to buy the title, so I suppose it's true to life, so there's no need to put any Asterisks next to any future victories

I actually think it's quite serious. There are a lot of free tools out there for playing the game. Paying for access to a cheat site and not mentioning it seems to me to be against the spirit of the Clique, and sportsmanship in general.

I'll wait to hear what Kipper and Anton have to say - although I might have to wait a long time. I don't want to suspend or ban either player but it really doesn't sit well with me. It's disappointing, as I said.

Dib dib.

I was trying to post a pic in reply to your post Alf
But you've deleted most of it so have saved me the bother, as it's not as funny now

for future reference how do you post hilarious pics I know you have to spell image right but is there a good photo hosting site or is it easier than that these days

Also I think I've had a beer or two with Rob H if it's that Rob H
He's a good lad
Does he have the code to the official league?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th August 2022, 10:51 PM

Dib dib.

Rob Rob

Yup
Rob Rob indeed
Robbing the honest players of a fair league

As the moments gone Alfs original post was a little more boastful so I was just going to post a pic of the Old Kevin Keegan I;d love it we beat them as a bit of fun banter
But I still don't know how to post photos any more

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 9th August 2022, 12:25 AM

I was trying to post a pic in reply to your post Alf
But you've deleted most of it so have saved me the bother, as it's not as funny now

for future reference how do you post hilarious pics I know you have to spell image right but is there a good photo hosting site or is it easier than that these days

I use https://imgbb.com

Open square bracket, the word 'image', close square bracket. Insert your image link. Open square bracket, forward slash, the word 'image', close square bracket.

It's where this stuff lives;

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 8th August 2022, 10:51 PM

Dib dib.

Think on.

I love that poster so much. It genuinely makes me laugh out loud every time.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2022, 2:31 PM

Kipper Iscariot
Anton Iscariot
Don Iscariot

You've got nothing to worry about from me, but throwin' insults around whilst using your proper name and photo is extremely dim.

I've not quite followed what's gone on here, but it is clear people are being rude to each other. A reminder to be nice or, if you can't, complain to us via email/DM, rather than air issues in public. It took a while for us to get the Forums back to being a nice environment (if you remember, it got so bad at one point I wanted to just delete them)... let's keep it a friendly place please!

It's just the annual BCG clique witch trials Mark, nothing to worry about.

Hmm, now what package shall I buy for GW2? Hmm...that's a good one. And only £79.99. Should keep me my lead nicely. ?