BCG Fantasy Premier League 2022/23 Page 5

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th August 2022, 12:15 AM

Here we go again already, except defence full of shit this time - Alisson, Cash, Matip and TA-A all play a full match and get me 4 points between them.

Still, things could have been worse - I could have had GoodboysAFC line up with non starters/injured/bench scores/captain ?

Barnes was showing fit until the deadline.
Did he trip up on the way to training Saturday morning?

You're not a part time vicar, are you? 'Cos I thought I was going to get a mouthful...............oooer

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th August 2022, 12:15 AM

Here we go again already, except defence full of shit this time - Alisson, Cash, Matip and TA-A all play a full match and get me 4 points between them.

I promised myself I wouldn't play a Wild Card in Week 2, but.....................f**k the lot of 'em. I'd been better off with some Sunday morning pub team players.

Bernardo Silva & Alvarez among the substitutes for Man City this afternoon.

If they don't come on you've got 14 points waiting on your bench to enhance your score. If they do come on...

Ta, but I won't hold my breath......

Is Don in any of the leagues?

I'm in the official league with Splodge, Stylee Ting Ting, and a few others.

What league are you in?

I'm in the correct league and the impostor league
But I'm a bit miffed I've been chucked out of the original league
Dan do you administer that one ?

I was offering real prizes in the league I started (before the old league surfaced) and now it's going.
Ah well.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th August 2022, 8:35 PM

I was offering real prizes in the league I started (before the old league surfaced) and now it's going.
Ah well.

I knew it was a con

Quote: don rushmore @ 7th August 2022, 6:30 PM

.......... the official league.....

Who says?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 7th August 2022, 8:35 PM

Ah well.

If you're genuinely offering real prizes, keep it open. I guarantee there isn't a single member of that league who will disagree.

Do your own thing and don't be bossed or bullied by anyone else on here.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th August 2022, 12:26 AM

Who says?

Rob H

Quote: don rushmore @ 8th August 2022, 1:01 AM

Rob H

Who?

This is disappointing...

Kipper

Anton

Also disappointing

Quote: don rushmore @ 7th August 2022, 6:30 PM

I'm in the official league with Splodge, Stylee Ting Ting, and a few others. What league are you in?

I note the following;

• You deleted yourself from the league we're all in so we couldn't see your team.
• You waited until all the games were played before you told us what league you were in.

That's cheating. You created a couple of teams and are chosing the highest scoring one as 'your team' going forward. That's sad.

Congratulations to Steve and JP on a cracking start. I was going to congratulate Kipper, but... see above.