Things that piss you off Page 1,829

The flower seeds I have sown with much care in a prepared border are struggling to make an appearance, and you can bet your life that if I didn't water them every day, they would soon die YET.............

In the shingled area in front of that window border, where there is a weed resistant sheet under the shingle, f**king plants pop up all over the place, AND survive and thrive despite no water or rain in the severe sun we've had. How do they do it, the bastards!

Quote: Chappers @ 24th July 2022, 10:14 PM

Two things.

"I'm gonna fee-ake my own dee-ath".

Worst Reginald Perrin impersonation ever.

Quote: chipolata @ 26th July 2022, 11:41 AM

She's 64.

That's the bit you don't agree with?

Hell for me would be being stuck in a f**king Pulp gig as they ''''play'''' Common People and the entire f**king audience sings along to that f**king shitty 'Well I don't see anyone else smiling in here' f**king bolox as Jarvis f**king laps it up like the cat that f**king creamed itsf**kingself.

Handy Apps for your phone or tablet.
Before you can use them, you have to agree to the terms.
These are always: we can read your emails, we can delete emails, we can use your camera, we can upload pictures, we can have a right good nosey around your phone, we can post on Facebook using your profile, in fact we can do what we like with any info we find on your phone.
If you agree, click next.

I foolishly let my youngest share my iTunes account.
Now every app he signs up to turns up on my phone.
Nothing embarrassing (yet!) but the amount shit I've got clogging up my phone now...!
About to go on a deleting frenzy.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 29th July 2022, 3:06 PM

Hell for me would be being stuck in a f**king Pulp gig as they ''''play'''' Common People and the entire f**king audience sings along to that f**king shitty 'Well I don't see anyone else smiling in here' f**king bolox as Jarvis f**king laps it up like the cat that f**king creamed itsf**kingself.

Nowt wrong with Pulp

One of the last half decent bands this country has produced

I'd kill for some new bands as half way decent as Pulp were

Have you actually heard the horse shit being made this century?

I love Pulp and I don't trust apps.

Pulp: great band with a great frontman. Although MM does impress me with his almost supernatural ability to be wrong about everything.

I thought that was me.

I have decided that a mongoose will never live like sperm whales do... This kind of profound thinking made enough money for Pulp with Common f**king People, I'll give a a go. 'It's true, isn't it? Isn't it true? It's true, isn't it?'

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th July 2022, 5:57 PM

I foolishly let my youngest share my iTunes account.
Now every app he signs up to turns up on my phone.
Nothing embarrassing (yet!)

What age are we talking? What kind of danger are you/is he in...? ?

Quote: Aaron @ 29th July 2022, 9:00 PM

What age are we talking? What kind of danger are you/is he in...? ?

I let him buy music, mainly.

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th July 2022, 10:32 PM

I let him buy music, mainly.

You mean he buys records?

Quote: Chappers @ 29th July 2022, 10:34 PM

You mean he buys records?

iTunes

Chappers will think they are virtual cough sweets.