I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,854

It's going to be tricky, but I'm going to try not to ever have to look at his face or listen to his droning voice ever again.

It will involve a lot of speed skimming pages and speed changing-the-channel, but I've had enough of his gurning, bloated face and disgusting words to last a lifetime.
Lucky me that I'm not in America and that I have that choice. :(

Quote: zooo @ 9th November 2016, 8:40 AM

White people... *shakes head*

No place for racism here.

Eff this. Can one of you sneak me into your country somehow? Mine's broken.

Quote: zooo @ 9th November 2016, 7:29 PM

It's going to be tricky, but I'm going to try not to ever have to look at his face or listen to his droning voice ever again.

I won't miss listening to Hillary's cackle and watching her make that ridiculously exaggerated surprised-smile. :)

Quote: DaButt @ 9th November 2016, 8:53 PM

I won't miss listening to Hillary's cackle and watching her make that ridiculously exaggerated surprised-smile. :)

Touché.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 9th November 2016, 8:04 PM

No place for racism here.

Have you seen the breakdown of who voted for him? No racism, just facts.

Besides I'm white so I can say what I like about us. ;) THEM'S THE RULES.

Quote: zooo @ 9th November 2016, 7:29 PM

It will involve a lot of speed skimming pages and speed changing-the-channel, but I've had enough of his gurning, bloated face and disgusting words to last a lifetime.
Lucky me that I'm not in America and that I have that choice. :(

If anybody thinks the glamour wife married him for anything but his money, they must be wired to the moon.

Quote: keewik @ 9th November 2016, 10:05 PM

If anybody thinks the glamour wife married him for anything but his money, they must be wired to the moon.

Probably the first First Lady whose nudie pics can be downloaded in the internet.

Quote: keewik @ 9th November 2016, 10:05 PM

I'm fairly convinced he blackmailed her into it. No amount of money could be worth that, however shallow you are.

It is no good for me because I like certainty.

Currently I have no idea where he stands on cycle helmets and pet passports.

If anyone is still in doubt as to how ghastly Trump is,they should be aware that Piers Morgan regards him as a "friend"

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th November 2016, 10:09 PM

Probably the first First Lady whose nudie pics can be downloaded in the internet.

You search for Mrs Lincon's ankle, you'd be surprised.

Quote: wigwam willy @ 10th November 2016, 1:12 AM

If anyone is still in doubt as to how ghastly Trump is,they should be aware that Piers Morgan regards him as a "friend"

Laughing out loud

Quote: Will Cam @ 10th November 2016, 7:53 AM

You search for Mrs Lincon's ankle, you'd be surprised.

Laughing out loud

And now a wry smile...................

As with the Brexit protests some of the Americans are up in arms over Trump:-

"I am a great believer in democracy, it is the only way forward .......... providing the vote goes the way I want it to"

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 10th November 2016, 9:17 AM

Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

And now a wry smile...................

As with the Brexit protests some of the Americans are up in arms over Trump:-

"I am a great believer in democracy, it is the only way forward .......... providing the vote goes the way I want it to"

Unless of course this chap does make America great again then I shall quieten down and hope nobody remembers what I said.
And if Brexit eventually proves to be a good move, once again i'll shush.

You always get a lot of moaning from the potatoes when somebody moves the couch..