Things that piss you off Page 1,647

Dead Actors haunting old filmz. They could at least replace them

Editeroo -

Edit: - super imposed with guy Fawkes type stuffed manakins out of respect. Of course that means having two versions. The PC version and the original..

This is a stupid idea isnt it.

Roll on the day we can edit the actors our selves with substitutes of our own choosing.

I would choose a sequinned Dalek to replace the Welsh news reader..I don't care hes not dead

Quote: Strumpet @ 12th February 2016, 6:43 AM GMT

I am now the proud owner of a Tillsluta however not sure what to put in it.

Strumpet

Money and genitals.

Just heard somebody on TV describing something as a 'no brainer' and wanted to shoot the bastard. Not tha I'm extreme or anything.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 12th February 2016, 9:49 PM GMT

Money and genitals.

Thanks for the help, will take your ideas on board.

Strumpet

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 12th February 2016, 9:49 PM GMT

Money and genitals.

But, only once the aforementioned purchaser has bought it and assembled it, surely? A 'friend' of mine was banned from all of the stores in the Greater London Region for, as his defence counsel deftly stated: "a sudden moment of madness, quote out of character, which was a direct result of the plethora of choice on offer whilst perusing the Ikea Marketplace."

Quote: Flook @ 12th February 2016, 10:30 AM GMT

Editeroo -

Edit: - super imposed with guy Fawkes type stuffed manakins out of respect. Of course that means having two versions. The PC version and the original..

Roll on the day we can edit the actors our selves with substitutes of our own choosing.

I would choose a sequinned Dalek to replace the Welsh news reader..I don't care hes not dead

Would you replace Basil Berkeley in Fawlty Towers for instance?

Not for me - he was perfect in that part.

Editeroo -

Insert your favoured actors faces...

:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maUksBtkFZw

Editeroo -

I think we're not too far off the time when dead actors will be digitally reactivated to make all star films - like Audrey Hepburn in the Galaxy advert.

Tins without ring-pulls.

They are deliberately designed now so that you can't use a tin opener on them.

Emma Thompson.

In my opinion, every character in the Magic Roundabout which her father narrated had more acting ability.

And while she is doing her Marie Antoinette "Let Them Eat Cake" bit, Godfrey Bloom "helpfully" contributes "May I volunteer to be the first to spank her silly bottom? Something her mother should have done years ago." I've got a better idea. Stick everyone like them in an asylum for those who are sad, bad, mad and diseased by big money.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th February 2016, 5:32 PM GMT

I think we're not too far off the time when dead actors will be digitally reactivated to make all star films - like Audrey Hepburn in the Galaxy advert.

And not very good too - looks like a mobile wax work. Lifeless. CGI is OK for Sci-Fi effects, but they still have some way to go before this type is realistic.

Coffee is not a course!
Don't advertise a three course meal where the third course is coffee.

In 1946 it might have been a luxury........

Walking headlong into someone's e-cig smoke. Alternatively, I applaud Outback Steakhouse for declaring that they won't tolerate e-cigs in their restaurants.

Isn't Outback that hideous Ozzy American hybrid that constantly wins prize for least healthy meals?

They invented a whole fried onion shaped like a rose it was featured on SeaQuest 2021, the greatest cartoon ever.