Things that piss you off Page 1,651

Quote: NeilMeyer @ 28th February 2016, 10:02 AM GMT

People that ignore me when I speak to them makes me inclined to murder.

I have similar feelings for people who walk away when I talk to them.

So how many deaf people have you murdered so far?

Quote: billwill @ 28th February 2016, 2:38 PM GMT

So how many deaf people have you murdered so far?

I don't know when I meet one I'll let you know.

Quote: NeilMeyer @ 28th February 2016, 10:02 AM GMT

People that ignore me when I speak to them makes me inclined to murder. If you ignore me to fiddle on your cell phone then I will never again consider you my friend.

Sorry - did you say something? I was on my tablet.

My step sister, she owes her father (my stepdad who has been more of a dad to me than my paternal father so I'm somewhat protective of him) and my mother about £30,000. They lent her (and couldn't really afford it) to sort out court stuff with her ex husband (they live in Canada so this type of thing can be silly money over there) about three years ago. Lasted year she remarried and paid for a huge lavish wedding which had three open bars, filmed by drones, top chef catering etc, expected our folks to fly out for it and still buy her a wedding present. The wedding apparently came to something ridiculous like £90,000 yet she hasn't paid a single penny back to My mother or father and because they lent her all of that money they had to move to a smaller house (they're both retirees, she's mid thirties), sell the car and are now living on a shitty pension and whatever I can afford to help them out with that week and what really takes the piss is that no longer than half an hour ago she just rang to say she was pregnant again for the fourth time.

The trouble with people spending that sort of money is that they don't understand it or how some people rely on it. Like all those celebs who earn millions and then go bankrupt.

Quote: Sarc @ 28th February 2016, 4:47 PM GMT

My step sister, she owes her father (my stepdad who has been more of a dad to me than my paternal father so I'm somewhat protective of him) and my mother about £30,000. They lent her (and couldn't really afford it) to sort out court stuff with her ex husband (they live in Canada so this type of thing can be silly money over there) about three years ago. Lasted year she remarried and paid for a huge lavish wedding which had three open bars, filmed by drones, top chef catering etc, expected our folks to fly out for it and still buy her a wedding present. The wedding apparently came to something ridiculous like £90,000 yet she hasn't paid a single penny back to My mother or father and because they lent her all of that money they had to move to a smaller house (they're both retirees, she's mid thirties), sell the car and are now living on a shitty pension and whatever I can afford to help them out with that week and what really takes the piss is that no longer than half an hour ago she just rang to say she was pregnant again for the fourth time.

EXTERMINATE!

me or the step sister?

Obviously, her.

Just checking, sorry brain no worky today.

Speaking of which another thing that pisses me off is my brain.
Im an intelligent bloke, most days I can understand complex scientific theories, I can solve mental puzzles in seconds but can I figure out how the hell to fold a fitted sheet? can I buggery.

Quote: Sarc @ 28th February 2016, 10:34 PM GMT

Just checking, sorry brain no worky today.

Speaking of which another thing that pisses me off is my brain.
Im an intelligent bloke, most days I can understand complex scientific theories, I can solve mental puzzles in seconds but can I figure out how the hell to fold a fitted sheet? can I buggery.

https://youtu.be/_Z5k9nWcuFc

Hope this helps, I hate fitted sheets with a passion so refuse to buy them.

Strumpet

Looking through my 7" singles I can't find my original Stiff singles of New Rose by the Damned and Cincinatti Fatback by Roogalator. I know I sold a load a few years ago but I'm sure I would've kept them.

Dude that sucks

new rose is friggin awesome

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th February 2016, 10:25 PM GMT

Dude that sucks

new rose is friggin awesome

I've got it on Damed Damned Damned and various Damned or Stiff compilations but the 7" original single was the first Punk single.

This came up on Room 101 this week, and loosely it is "Sense of Entitlement", and in my case it is yet again replying to somebody on this forum with an answer to their query and they cannot even be arsed to say a simple thank you, even if maybe it didn't fulfil the question entirely, which is not the point.

This is usually somebody who has enrolled on the site just to ask that one question and I fall for it every time, but having said that there are "regulars" who could do with a lesson in manners too - no names, no pack drill. Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th March 2016, 3:53 PM GMT

there are "regulars" who could do with a lesson in manners too

Thanks! (Just wanted to have one in the bank for future use.) ;)