Things that piss you off Page 1,649

I was eating a chocolate biscuit when the phone rang. I got up to answer it - a junk call. I went back to my biscuit but I couldn't find where I'd left it. Dreading finding out in 6 months time.

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd February 2016, 5:55 PM GMT

I was eating a chocolate biscuit when the phone rang. I got up to answer it - a junk call. I went back to my biscuit but I couldn't find where I'd left it. Dreading finding out in 6 months time.

Up your arse?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 21st February 2016, 12:16 AM GMT

I say dash it all, this is the UK don't yer know..........

Gray vs. Grey

Gray and grey are different spellings of the same word, and both are used throughout the English-speaking world. But gray is more common in American English, while grey is more common in all the other main varieties of English. In the U.K., for instance, grey appears about twenty times for every instance of gray. In the U.S. the ratio is reversed.

I think you may have too much free time Herc.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 22nd February 2016, 11:15 PM GMT

I think you may have too much free time Herc.

That's what happens when you retire and have completed your bucket list - mind you, I only had one item on it.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd February 2016, 11:22 PM GMT

That's what happens when you retire and have completed your bucket list - mind you, I only had one item on it.

Was it 'Buy a new bucket?' (a grey one)

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 22nd February 2016, 11:47 PM GMT

Was it 'Buy a new bucket?' (a grey one)

No a small kid's red spade with a Union Jack on a little stick.

Arranging an appointment for a certain time and then waiting for over an hour for it to start.

For example I've just got back from the doctors, my appointment for 9am, I was there for 8.50 and didn't get seen until 10.30 and was out in five minutes
I get delays happen but an hour and a half is ridiculous.
If it was the other way round and was over an hour late for an appointment I'd get struck off the books and would have to find another GP which would be a pain in the arse as mine is currently next door but one to where I live.
Jeremy Hunt you are an utter utter complete and unbelievable large bellend.

I'm quite a ranty person and a lot of things piss me off so I may inadvertantly take over this thread so I apologise in advice.

People who take their shoes off in the office. I guess I should just be greatfull no takes their shirt or pants off.

Quote: reds @ 23rd February 2016, 11:06 AM GMT

People who take their shoes off in the office. I guess I should just be greatfull no takes their shirt or pants off.

Even on dress down Friday?

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 23rd February 2016, 11:59 PM GMT

Even on dress down Friday?

Yep. We are allowed to wear Jeans on Fridays.

Women that tell you its too hot for knickers and that they are not wearing any. Bitches

Heat. I am so sick of being too hot. My makeup is melting off my face. Inability to sleep at night makes me grumpy. All you heat seekers have had your days in the sun. It is now time for us moles to rule for a while. Roll on the lovely cool and dark winter months. I for one will welcome your chilly presence.

TV broadcasters cancelling shows based on timeslot (The Kennedys) when the majority of people watch TV on demand or recorded or at least that is the next logical step once all the old people die. Bit morbid but not any less true.

Quote: JuliaR @ 25th February 2016, 1:16 AM GMT

Heat. I am so sick of being too hot. My makeup is melting off my face. Inability to sleep at night makes me grumpy. All you heat seekers have had your days in the sun. It is now time for us moles to rule for a while. Roll on the lovely cool and dark winter months. I for one will welcome your chilly presence.

You'd love Britain, the climate varies from "a bit chilly" to "mild."

Quote: Nogget @ 25th February 2016, 9:22 AM GMT

You'd love Britain, the climate varies from "a bit chilly" to "mild."

Personally, I wouldn't live anywhere else as far as the weather goes - love my seasons, and coming up to my favourite - Spring. It doesn't get any better than that. When the primroses come up it lifts my spirits. :)