Things that piss you off Page 1,652

Quote: DaButt @ 4th March 2016, 4:12 PM GMT

Thanks! (Just wanted to have one in the bank for future use.) ;)

Noted. Laughing out loud

Big meeting at work tomorrow- if I turn everything off and try to sleep, I'm just going to lie awake thinking about it. If I sit up half the night watching TV and hanging about on here I'm not going to get much sleep either.

Been there a lot lately Red..

I feel for ya!

If I've learnt one thing - it's that the stuff I worry about never turns out as bad as I think it will

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th March 2016, 9:11 PM GMT

Been there a lot lately Red..

I feel for ya!

If I've learnt one thing - it's that the stuff I worry about never turns out as bad as I think it will

For that reason I let myself worry about things I dread in the hope that'll mean they Won't happen.

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th March 2016, 9:11 PM GMT

Quote: keewik @ 6th March 2016, 9:21 PM GMT

For that reason I let myself worry about things I dread in the hope that'll mean they Won't happen.

Same here...but that worrying sucks so much energy out of you, that can't be very healthy. I'm always exhausted after such a crisis...relieved, but exhausted. I'd wish myself to be more laid back.

Now that I'm having to actually use my bags for life I have realised that they are useless. Yesterday morning at Tesco one of mne had the handles go and another one was ripped by a packet of IAMS cat food

Quote: James @ 6th March 2016, 10:42 PM GMT

Now that I'm having to actually use my bags for life I have realised that they are useless. Yesterday morning at Tesco one of mne had the handles go and another one was ripped by a packet of IAMS cat food

Take the bag back and they'll give you a new one. That's the idea of a bag for life.

Them Haribo adverts where adults have their voices dubbed by kids

So fkn creepy

Quote: James @ 6th March 2016, 10:42 PM GMT

You must have been unlucky, I have one from each supermarket (inherited from when my wife who used to do the shopping) and they are all fine despite heavy use.

I've just opened a packet of McVities biscuits and there's no f**king kitten in there.

Those adverts are misleading. I think I'll complain to the Advertising Standards Authority! Or are they only in "lucky" packs?

Two kittens in mine but both asphixiated. :-(

I bought some Tesco burgers and they were full of adorable, kittens, ponies and I think a bit of tramp.

Quote: sootyj @ 10th March 2016, 12:13 PM GMT

I bought some Tesco burgers and they were full of adorable, kittens, ponies and I think a bit of tramp.

Laughing out loud

People who stand about ten feet away from the shelf they're looking at in supermarkets so you're forced to walk between them and what they're looking at which I always feel is bad manners. Why is life so difficult?

Omg how you've suffered...

How do you manage to just carry on going after such hardship?