Things that piss you off Page 1,632

Still

It's handy if you want a kebab/shag/hit

Laughing out loud

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 31st October 2015, 5:52 PM GMT

My gaff is right next door to the rear of a kebab shop, brothel and drug dealers peddle on the steps. The trick or treaters just don't come to our doors.. the Bailiff's are nervous and often turn back before knocking. Home Sweet Home.. :)

Do you get a discount on any of it?

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 31st October 2015, 5:52 PM GMT

My gaff is right next door to the rear of a kebab shop, brothel and drug dealers peddle on the steps. The trick or treaters just don't come to our doors.. the Bailiff's are nervous and often turn back before knocking. Home Sweet Home.. :)

I think that it's then the perfect location for the next BCG meeting.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 31st October 2015, 7:55 PM GMT

I think that it's then the perfect location for the next BCG meeting.

Our local church hall is just nearby and available at a discount for suitable meetings. Not currently, but will be when the priest comes back from his 'break' (a 2 stretch in Wandsworth nick..)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 31st October 2015, 8:01 PM GMT

Our local church hall is just nearby and available at a discount for suitable meetings. Not currently, but will be when the priest comes back from his 'break' (a 2 stretch in Wandsworth nick..)

I reckon he's having a good time of it in there. Prisoners are well known for their understanding and introspective nature.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 31st October 2015, 8:10 PM GMT

I reckon he's having a good time of it in there. Prisoners are well known for their understanding and introspective nature.

The guys in the kebab shop think the same.. :)

Latest was that he's made some good contacts..

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 31st October 2015, 8:12 PM GMT

The guys in the kebab shop think the same.. :)

Latest was that he's made some good contacts..

I only get burgers from the local kebab shop to be safe. Like the guys in that place. They say come on Arsenal when I go in there as well as shouting for their team Trabzonspor with fists aloft.

Seems to me that the Trabbies' approach to refs could be a way of dealing with Halloweeners. Just passed a few on the street who do not walk but rather combine stomping with a maraud:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3297654/Turkey-President-Tayyip-Erdogan-steps-Trabzonspor-chief-takes-referees-hostage-penalty-protest.html

So the country has been shrouded in early morning pea-soup fog.

There are things on all cars called 'fog lamps' the clue is in the name.... So put the f**kers on all you Black, silver, grey cars... we can't see you.
Don't come rushing up my arse because you think I pulled out in front of you... I absolutely could not see you. The irony of them being upset at this and probably calling me a bell end is a travesty.

Those people who come into the office late moaning about the traffic (it's not their fault they are late..) Cobblers! 'Course it is! Just set off earlier - it's simple, be on time.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ 2nd November 2015, 5:54 PM GMT

Those people who come into the office late moaning about the traffic (it's not their fault they are late..) Cobblers! 'Course it is! Just set off earlier - it's simple, be on time.

Yes, they will not allow for problems, then when there are roadworks, an accident, fog, snow, frost, Sunday drivers, school runs, a steam roller, a combined harvester, a tractor, artic where it shouldn't be etc. effin' etc. they moan and cannot see that it is their fault they are late because they will not allow for hold-ups.

People who pronounce 'nuclear' as 'new-queue-lur'. There's only one 'u', not two, you numpties.

Currently Scream Queens

Also it is What fresh hell can this be? Not what fresh hell is this?

One for the purists

Quote: keewik @ 2nd November 2015, 11:02 PM GMT

People who pronounce 'nuclear' as 'new-queue-lur'. There's only one 'u', not two, you numpties.

Same with "homage", who the f**k decided it should be pronounced oomarge or O-marge. Stop it you silly people! Angry

Lofty why have you always got a white glove on your left hand?

Are you Michael Jackson?

Quote: lofthouse @ 31st October 2015, 6:46 PM GMT

It's handy if you want a kebab/shag/shit

kind offer....