Things that piss you off Page 1,636

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th November 2015, 11:30 AM GMT

Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa!...

...Baa...Bollocks!

Not to mention Storm Herbert - or whatever it was...... a bit of wind and piss.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 25th November 2015, 11:40 AM GMT

...Baa...Bollocks!

:D

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th November 2015, 11:30 AM GMT

Here we go again with yet another Yank trend - Black Friday. Leaflets, emails, paper/TV ads..........we're like a load of f**king sheep in this country, following anything from the States. Angry

Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa! Baa!

Big failure in the shops, with loads of stock left over - f**king good job. Laughing out loud

The tesco ads with Ben Miller, his missus - and their severally retarded son

C*nts

They'd be alright without the son.

They're pretty dire.

Jeff Goldblums the only decent one.

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th December 2015, 5:18 PM GMT

The tesco ads with Ben Miller, his missus - and their severally retarded son

C*nts

I agree and I generally like Ruth Jones. F**king annoying!

Incidentally who is the (gorgeous) tarty woman in those potato adverts? She is so familiar.

Potato adverts?

Albert Bartlett.

Quote: Chappers @ 13th December 2015, 9:04 PM GMT

Albert Bartlett.

Does Tom Baker still deliver the v/o?

This is a theme I've been on before.

I don't want to be told in the break between George and Mildred that being over 50 I could go blind in three months. Text RNIB for a booklet, no doubt adding to their coffers. I don't want that to be followed by PPI, stair lift and other money grabbing commercials where what is being presented as an arm around the shoulder is in fact a hand on the wallet in my pocket and if they could do it an uninvited grope around my crotch.

I don't want to be told by Ian McKellan on commercial radio every quarter of an hour that it would be great if I donated £22.50 to a Christmas meal for a homeless person. I want to be invited to donate with a sum of my own choosing. I don't want to hear tax payers' money being wasted on a thousand adverts plus in a period of two months about workplace pensions. I don't want to go to cashpoints and have charity in my face there.

In short, I want to be given the dignity of having the sense to choose for myself. To live life with an absence of intimidation from establishment scoundrels whose entire raison d'etre is to make a mint for themselves. I want to go back to a time when much of this was banned and we didn't live in America at its most thieving, threatening, depressing, unpleasant and unpatriotic given that it is a financial war waged on fellow citizens.

In a similar vein, it wasn't that long ago that solicitors were not allowed to advertise even, but now (!) there's some conglomerate bastards actively encouraging people to pursue erroneous claims of compensation and you and I are paying for these dirty, grubby, money grabbing prostitutes of the legal profession through our insurance premiums.

FUCK OFF YOU WANKERS!! Angry

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th December 2015, 8:17 PM GMT

In a similar vein, it wasn't that long ago that solicitors were not allowed to advertise even, but now (!) there's some conglomerate bastards actively encouraging people to pursue erroneous claims of compensation and you and I are paying for these dirty, grubby, money grabbing prostitutes of the legal profession through our insurance premiums.

FUCK OFF YOU WANKERS!! Angry

Totally right! You can't even watch or listen to a comedy programme these days without an invasion of these leeches carrying scythes. It has become the thing that pisses me off more than anything else on the planet.

Having to hear that f**king 'Sax' song by that hairy xfactor bitch every two bastard minutes on the TV and radio ALL FUCKING DAY

If I ever see the annoying bitch I'll be forced to ram a 'sax' right up her stupid f**king butt hole

Width ways