Things that piss you off Page 1,634

Surely that would mean my mobile would be ringing...

Also, what's a phone box granddad?

Quote: Lee @ 7th November 2015, 11:12 PM GMT

Also, what's a phone box granddad?

He is

Quote: Loopey @ 8th November 2015, 3:35 PM GMT

He is

Retardis.

People with hands-free mobile phones who walk down the street talking to themselves. I keep thinking people are nutters when in fact they are just arseholes.

People with hands-free mobile phones who walk down the street talking to themselves. I keep thinking people are nutters when in fact they are just arseholes.

Bloody hell, hello Tursiops!

Quote: Tursiops @ 9th November 2015, 1:28 PM GMT

Yes, we heard you the first time, you nutter. :P

I've been caught out by the same thing too. What's disconcerting is that they're usually smartly dressed, and not wearing nutter attire, so you immediately have to re-evaluate the situation.

That uses up valuable brain time I could be devoting to important stuff, like my Fantasy Football transfer that week.

COYS :)

People that accelerate onto a roundabout in the blind belief momentum trumps any other kind of right of way. TIP: buy a banger and paint one door in that rusty undercoat colour. Because the "I don't give a shit about my car" look trumps everything. Subaru drivers tremble when they see my banger (i.e. car). Cool

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 9th November 2015, 5:12 PM GMT

People that accelerate onto a roundabout in the blind belief momentum trumps any other kind of right of way. TIP: buy a banger and paint one door in that rusty undercoat colour. Because the "I don't give a shit about my car" look trumps everything. Subaru drivers tremble when they see my banger (i.e. car). Cool

I've got one of those but I don't really give a toss about how my car looks.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th November 2015, 11:00 PM GMT

I've got one of those but I don't really give a toss about how my car looks.

In which case you probably just wash your car, rather than have it "detailed" the difference is £200 and a shamy leather. And I'm guessing you've not attached football stadium flood lights to the front, to compensate for the fact you can't drive.

Nitpickers, hair splitters, quibblers, fault-finders and pedants.

Quote: Nick Nockerty @ 10th November 2015, 5:17 PM GMT

In which case you probably just wash your car, rather than have it "detailed" the difference is £200 and a shamy leather. And I'm guessing you've not attached football stadium flood lights to the front, to compensate for the fact you can't drive.

Wash it?

Car shah to you..

Every night there is someone letting off fireworks - for f**k's sake people give it a rest!! Angry

Chin up Herc, you've still got New Years Eve and the preceding days to look forward to.
I must be officially old because each time I hear these 'booms' I think 'how much did that cost'