Things that piss you off Page 1,627

My son hurling one of my brasierres up on a curtain pole.

From what I gather... he must be a fit lad. :)

Quote: reds @ 19th October 2015, 8:54 AM BST

End of October has snuck up and I forgot to organise tickets for John Bishop and Russell Brand this week and now both are sold out.

Probably a blessing in disguise - well with Brand at least.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th October 2015, 7:57 PM BST

Probably a blessing in disguise - well with Brand at least.

Not really. I would have enjoyed it.

Quote: reds @ 19th October 2015, 9:38 PM BST

Oh well. You are Australian after all.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th October 2015, 5:42 PM BST

From what I gather... he must be a fit lad. :)

:P

Quote: reds @ 19th October 2015, 9:38 PM BST

Maybe you can get a return?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 19th October 2015, 3:14 PM BST

My son hurling one of my brasierres up on a curtain pole.

Did he salute and sing the national anthem?

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 18th October 2015, 10:51 PM BST

As long as it isn't the 90s band 'The Fugees'? Wycleff Jean's rapping would wake the neighbours and Lauryn Hill's trilling would bother the earthworms.

I liked them. It was the other guy who ruined every track by every so often saying "one time" then later, "two times". One time what? What the f**k are you talking about? Shut up, I'm trying to listen to the f**king song! He was like the hip hop equivalent of everyone from Take That except Gary Barlow. And his name was Pras, what the f**k is that?

Grohl's cool but they were never the same after Kurt and all the other Gibb brothers died.

Quote: zooo @ 19th October 2015, 11:05 PM BST

Maybe you can get a return?

I got a ticket to see John bishop. They released three this afternoon and nabbed one. There are tix for Russell Brand on resale site of the genuine seller but only in 2 or more and hugely inflated. I've no one to go with and not paying for two.

Quote: reds @ 20th October 2015, 8:30 AM BST

I got a ticket to see John bishop. They released three this afternoon and nabbed one. There are tix for Russell Brand on resale site of the genuine seller but only in 2 or more and hugely inflated. I've no one to go with and not paying for two.

I'm sorry. Even if you buy the tickets I'm not going to see him.

I've got one. A very funny show is on right now and in it's second week and BCG has failed to mention it on the front page or include it on their schedule.

I realise The Moaning of Life is technically a documentary and Karl Pilkington is perhaps an acquired taste, but it's clearly a comedy.

Quite frankly I'd pick it over everything else on today (except possibly for Modern Life is Goodish, close call).

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 20th October 2015, 1:09 AM BST

Did he salute and sing the national anthem?

I liked them. It was the other guy who ruined every track by every so often saying "one time" then later, "two times". One time what? What the f**k are you talking about? Shut up, I'm trying to listen to the f**king song! He was like the hip hop equivalent of everyone from Take That except Gary Barlow. And his name was Pras, what the f**k is that?

"Take me to the bus station."

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 20th October 2015, 9:48 PM BST

"Take me to the bus station."

You've lost me there Blue.

So, China and the French are going to build three new nuclear power stations in some £25 billion deal.

The car industry is virtually owned by the Japanese and the Germans

Windfarms are mostly built by Scandinavians

Steel industry owned by India

Etc.etc. bollocking etc.

What happened to British industry that we were all so proud of at one time. Our innovation, our engineering - I know it is a hackneyed cliché, but brewery and piss-up springs to mind with the so called powers that be in this country, being run by f**king idiots. Angry