Things that piss you off Page 1,593

Quote: keewik @ 3rd May 2015, 12:07 AM BST

Forget that. All this utterly stupid pissment about the new royal parasite is sick-making. Don't these folk have real lives to lead? God! You'd think Nick Clegg was announcing the advent of Christ.

He did that when he went into coalition with Cameron.

Quote: keewik @ 3rd May 2015, 12:07 AM BST

Forget that. All this utterly stupid pissment about the new royal parasite is sick-making. Don't these folk have real lives to lead? God! You'd think Nick Clegg was announcing the advent of Christ.

Agreed.
It's not the kid. It's not the royalty.
It's the utter sycophancy.
There is nothing quite like a reporter gushingly praising the parents for walking through a door and getting into a car.

Can they really not find some reasonable people to report - reasonably - on this having happened and then just get on with things?
Why must they find these spineless worms who drool down their microphones just how wonderful it all is, and how marvelous, and... and... and... how utterly glorious?
At times it makes your skin crawl.

Settling down to watch 'Killing me Softly' starring Heather Graham & Joseph Fiennes as advertised and a different film with same name comes on starring Maggie O'Neill and Peter Howitt.

Quote: Loopey @ 3rd May 2015, 10:03 AM BST

Settling down to watch 'Killing me Softly' starring Heather Graham & Joseph Fiennes as advertised and a different film with same name comes on starring Maggie O'Neill and Peter Howitt.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 3rd May 2015, 10:40 AM BST

Is that from Fifty Shades of Grey?

jockeys that fall off the horse I'm betting on

"Someone on my Facebook shared a photo, which had a quote on it by unknown. That's not a quote, that's a caption."

- Unknown

People who put a Green "P" new driver sticker on their car.

I'm all for helping learners and giving them time and space (Not a TARDIS) on the road but once you've passed the text don't expect any more special treatment!

Having to spend 3 hours of my bank holiday mowing the f**king lawn.

I live in the corner in a Cul-De-Sac so my garden is twice the size of the neighbour's garden.

I don't even use it. The only time I even step onto my garden is to mow the f**king thing with my stupid tiny f**king lawnmower.

Vegetarians.
Or their influence on restaurant menus.
Nowhere can you find chicken soup or oxtail soup as a starter choice anymore.
I asked the chef why he never made these anymore.
Because veggies complained their choice was limited.
Even when he made 3 soups with only one containing meat, he still got complaints.

Quote: DougWonnacott @ 4th May 2015, 10:24 PM BST

Having to spend 3 hours of my bank holiday mowing the f**king lawn.

I live in the corner in a Cul-De-Sac so my garden is twice the size of the neighbour's garden.

I don't even use it. The only time I even step onto my garden is to mow the f**king thing with my stupid tiny f**king lawnmower.

Get yourself a goat.

Nowhere can you find chicken soup or oxtail soup as a starter choice anymore.

S
Not only that, I asked why there was never chicken or oxtail soup on the menu anymore.../

I have a friend who is the head chef at my favourite restaraunt. I asked him once why he never had chicken soup as a starter option. Or in fact why his oxtail soup which was beautiful was never on any more.

Time to let it go Stephen, life's too short to hold grudges this long. :)

I'm not sure why a good restaurant can't serve both equal amount of options? Unless they're serving it out of tins and storage is a problem?

It's the crushing of the chickens that takes so long.

Always quite amusing watching a veggie tuck into a vegetable soup in the full knowledge it has a chicken-stock base.