Things that piss you off Page 1,588

The advert where the dad and his daughter are singing karma chameleon in the car

I hope they are involved in a head on crash with a juggernaut and they both get decapitated

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th April 2015, 8:03 PM BST

The advert where the dad and his daughter are singing karma chameleon in the car

I hope they are involved in a head on crash with a juggernaut and they both get decapitated

And then I can have sex with them

But I can swop their heads around

And it'd be like "Guess who" guess who's knobbing your corpse more like!

Your Holiness this isn't acceptable!

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th April 2015, 8:03 PM BST

It's very like having our own Jesus on the forums.

Laughing out loud

First world problem but online catch up services that play ads before show starts and then fail to play the actual program. I don't mind sitting thru the ads but at least let me watch the show.

Oh my god, yes.

Also sometimes I only need to watch the final two minutes of a show I missed, but have to sit through all 3 advert break's worth of ads before it will let me.

Quote: zooo @ 8th April 2015, 9:25 PM BST

It's very like having our own Jesus on the forums.

I was surprised when one of the Elders yesterday produced something called the Book of Mormon. Call me naive but I never knew there was such a thing. I thought it was just the name of a show. I also hadn't heard of Joseph Smith who is so important to them apparently. So things that piss me off? The lack of clarity about Mormons. If I had known all that beforehand, I probably wouldn't have bothered. No actually I would as it would have been impossible psychologically to turn them down.

Joseph Smith was so full of shit

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th April 2015, 5:58 PM BST

Can't say I know that one.

Was it by Jello Biafra?

Anyhow, it isn't getting any easier. I've now got to stop myself being driven off in a Ford Fiesta by a bunch of strangers to a celestial hair wash. If push comes to shove, I'll go and just have to do nude.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 9th April 2015, 5:29 PM BST

I was surprised when one of the Elders yesterday produced something called the Book of Mormon. Call me naive but I never knew there was such a thing. I thought it was just the name of a show.

You're naive!

Horseradish, why don't you just tell them you're a Satanist? I could lend you a set of horns with beard attached. Also black and red trident, or, if you prefer, a broomstick.

Quote: Chappers @ 9th April 2015, 7:56 PM BST

You're naive!

A knave.

This word that seems to pop up everywhere 'Comfort Zone' or more often 'I was out of my comfort zone'.

My comfort zone is my bed at 06:30 AM just before I have to get up.

What is it a euphemism for? - 'I can't do it' 'I'm useless at that' it's too hard..... what?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th April 2015, 11:04 AM BST

This word that seems to pop up everywhere 'Comfort Zone' or more often 'I was out of my comfort zone'.

My comfort zone is my bed at 06:30 AM just before I have to get up.

Awww, do you snuggle up with Teddy? :)

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th April 2015, 5:58 PM BST

and I put it there

yes I shit in graves

I prefer brass rubbings

and not in the Cockerney sense