What are you watching on TV? Page 1,909

That is the most anemic sword fight ever, it's like f**king Starwars Kid playing with him self.

I hope Peter Capaldi is a lot better as the Dr.

Nightingales

Wood pigeons

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 9:28 PM GMT

Doesn't really matter does it? They've all got totally different accents too. Including a Brummie.

True enough. What is unforgivable is the rubbish sword fighting, it horribly staged, paced and choreographed.

The standard of attractive ladies is also woefully lacking. One of them has a corset and is still flat, I didn't think that was physically possible.

Quote: sootyj @ 19th January 2014, 9:29 PM GMT

That is the most anemic sword fight ever, it's like f**king Starwars Kid playing with him self.

Right on.

She should be executed at dawn! The bloody cheek.

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 9:33 PM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 9:33 PM GMT

Ah, we live in a country where Olivia Coleman is considered attractive, what can I do to fight the tide of munterness?

Only to you does not having big tits automatically equal munter. Not that you're shallow or owt.

Does anyone else have the Muskehounds theme tune going round and round in their heads?

Big tits or small tits? Oh sorry, wrong thread.

:D

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 9:37 PM GMT

Only to you does not having big tits automatically equal munter. Not that you're shallow or owt.

Try no tits. Corsets were the Wonder Bras of their day, to not even muster half a blancmange poking over the top is almost impossible.

God I miss the 70s Musketeer movies.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 19th January 2014, 9:40 PM GMT

Big tits or small tits? Oh sorry, wrong thread.

Laughing out loud

Ohhhh, Dogtanian was the guy in Miranda who worked at the hotel and kept coming in to turn down her bed etc.
He looked much less exotic in that.

At the moment I'm not quite sure why this Muskateers show is on post-watershed. It set my expectations for something a bit more grown up.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 19th January 2014, 9:46 PM GMT

It set my expectations for something a bit more grown up.

Boobs and willies.

Quote: zooo @ 19th January 2014, 9:47 PM GMT

Boobs and willies.

I expected at least five boobs and three willies by this stage. But it does feel very lightweight; it's pre-watershed on a Saturday stuff.