What are you watching on TV? Page 1,898

That old guy used his own shavings to create the pubic hair. To be fair, it did look real - if it was trying to create the effect that a 70 year old man stuck his own hair to a rubber vagina, it looked real.

Lee a rubber vagina with grey shavings stuck on it would look like a rubber vagina with grey shavings because that's what it is. It's a logical moebius strip.

Quote: Lee @ 6th January 2014, 11:50 PM GMT

That old guy used his own shavings to create the pubic hair. To be fair, it did look real - if it was trying to create the effect that a 70 year old man stuck his own hair to a rubber vagina, it looked real.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ 6th January 2014, 11:53 PM GMT

Lee a rubber vagina with grey shavings stuck on it would look like a rubber vagina with grey shavings because that's what it is. It's a logical moebius strip.

You was always the best at pillow talk.

Quote: Lee @ 6th January 2014, 11:50 PM GMT

Weird boner time. :$

What's the name of the unsuccessful follow up to Chico's debut single?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 6th January 2014, 11:57 PM GMT

Jesus, those faces are the stuff of nightmares - they looked like they have flayed a hooker's corpse and are wearing the skin.

What are your thoughts after browsing through sooty's Facebook profile photo album?

Quote: Tursiops @ 7th January 2014, 12:01 AM GMT

Jesus, those faces are the stuff of nightmares - they looked like they have flayed a hooker's corpse and are wearing the skin.

Quote: Lee @ 7th January 2014, 12:00 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

Quote: Lee @ 7th January 2014, 12:00 AM GMT

very good

Quote: Lee @ 7th January 2014, 12:03 AM GMT

What are your thoughts after browsing through sooty's Facebook profile photo album?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 6th January 2014, 11:57 PM GMT

I get that a lot.

Quote: Lee @ 6th January 2014, 11:57 PM GMT

You was always the best at pillow talk.

Get a room and not my Facebook page.

Brian Cox for zooo on BBC2.

I'm watching a programme on obesity on ITV. Very nice!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 7th January 2014, 8:20 PM GMT

Brian Cox for zooo on BBC2.

I'm a-watching!
I swear he said something about stimulating areolas earlier.

He may have said auroras.

Robson Green murdering fish.

scifi fans with shitty cable packages, Falling Skies is coming to Fivestar on Saturday.

It's produced by Speilberg and is absolutely, the most ultimately ok scifi show of recent years.

The FX are good and its grungy.

7.39 part 2 on BBC1 having just watched part 1on iPlayer.

I'm feeling guilty just watching it.

Oh dear - a bit predictable. She's pregnant!