What are you watching on TV? Page 1,897

Quote: Hannah G @ 6th January 2014, 6:53 PM GMT

But why not all of them?

If it's F1 we're talking about I would think it's because of the physical fitness and strength that's needed. It ain't just 'driving a car'.

F1 cars and tracks impose huge physical demands on a driver which is why it is said that they are the fittest sportsmen around.

Oh, and I liked it much more than Lost's stinky end. Not that that's saying much...

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 6th January 2014, 10:09 PM GMT

Oh, and I liked it much more than Lost's stinky end. Not that that's saying much...

Yes, it was a lot better than that.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ 6th January 2014, 10:08 PM GMT

Oh, I didn't mind much of it. Some bits yeah. Not that I'll go too into it here.

I thought it worked as well as could be expected, kinda thoughtful and poetic.

I mean there was no sensible way of ending a show like that.

Although season 1-2 was amongst the best scifi done ever, especially that whole Iraq occupation planet vibe.

One of the characters in the masking show has the same name as me,its disturbing me.

Quote: zooo @ 6th January 2014, 6:45 PM GMT

Don't know! There are lots of sports like that. Anything involving driving cars or riding horses as well, I'd have thought. It's just sitting down, innit.

And surely they don't have gender specific chess tournaments...?

There's hardly any women in chess, so they don't have such good players, and have their own championships as a result... but there is one women who is brilliant and only competes in the men's championship.

Why do the masks look so rubber? It's like a Bo Selecta wet dream.

Quote: Lee @ 6th January 2014, 11:18 PM GMT

?

Quote: Lee @ 6th January 2014, 11:18 PM GMT

Because that's the limits of technology unless you want to spend thousands.

You didnt mistake Big Mamas House for a documentary didja.

Quote: Nil Putters @ 6th January 2014, 11:19 PM GMT

?

Me and Ben are discussing our 2 person BCG meeup

Quote: Nogget @ 6th January 2014, 11:17 PM GMT

There's hardly any women in chess, so they don't have such good players, and have their own championships as a result... but there is one women who is brilliant and only competes in the men's championship.

I am learning many interesting things in this thread.

(Although I don't even want to learn what Lee's watching.)

Quote: sootyj @ 6th January 2014, 11:32 PM GMT

Because that's the limits of technology unless you want to spend thousands.

Still, some better makeup effects would go a long way. Unless they WANT to look like a doll, it's just a bit confusing because most of them stated that they started doing it because they couldn't get a beautiful girlfriend.

Quote: zooo @ 6th January 2014, 11:35 PM GMT

I am learning many interesting things in this thread.

(Although I don't even want to learn what Lee's watching.)

I'm just looking out of my window.

Well that's actually a much better answer, they don't want to be women, they want to be living dolls.

There's some women who are into it as well.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th January 2014, 11:36 PM GMT

Well that's actually a much better answer, they don't want to be women, they want to be living dolls.

Probably. I just know that I need to buy some more Kleenex tomorrow.

Quote: sootyj @ 6th January 2014, 11:36 PM GMT

Living dolls! - Sorry had a Cliff Richard and the Young Ones flashback just then.

Are you guys talking about the documentary where men put on lady sex doll faces?

God I hope so.

Yup.

I got one because I just couldn't be bothered to keep shaving.