What are you watching on TV? Page 1,896

Nor did I. Used to love his shows. I think he was a very clever man.

Getting hooked on the darts!
Darts and snooker are the only sports I could watch for hours!
But why do the men and women play separately for these when surely men would have no advantage??

Quote: Hannah G @ 6th January 2014, 6:41 PM GMT

Getting hooked on the darts!
Darts and snooker are the only sports I could watch for hours!
But why do the men and women play separately for these when surely men would have no advantage??

Don't know! There are lots of sports like that. Anything involving driving cars or riding horses as well, I'd have thought. It's just sitting down, innit.

And surely they don't have gender specific chess tournaments...?

Quote: zooo @ 6th January 2014, 6:45 PM GMT

Don't know! There are lots of sports like that. Anything involving driving cars or riding horses as well.

I think men and women do compete against one another on the horses. Show jumping, anyway.

Ah, good to hear. I'm not exactly up on The Sports.

But why not all of them?
It's probably because they would then have to give out equal prize money Rolling eyes

Lilyhammer, Season 2 Ep 1 on Netflix. Which is telly. And very good telly at that. Great guest performance from Paul Kaye as a Millwall nutter/gangster type.

Quote: zooo @ 6th January 2014, 6:45 PM GMT

Don't know! There are lots of sports like that. Anything involving driving cars or riding horses as well, I'd have thought. It's just sitting down, innit.

And surely they don't have gender specific chess tournaments...?

I can remember ages ago they were talking about this issue on the snooker and one bloke said he thought women would have a disadvantage because their boobies would get in the way Laughing out loud

I felt like writing in and saying sorry but there's a big booby getting in the way of your discussion!

Lol. If anything it means they have extra comfy cushioning when leaning over the table.

Mmmm comfy coushions...

The first Ten minutes of Knight & Day with Cruise and Díaz. Rrrrrrubbish!!!!!

Stumbled upon the first ep on the Battlestar re-do on Pick; that was a damn tense, exciting show.

Shame about the ending.

A documentary on maskers

Quote: Nil Putters @ 6th January 2014, 10:05 PM GMT

Shame about the ending.

Oh, I didn't mind much of it. Some bits yeah. Not that I'll go too into it here.