What are you watching on TV? Page 1,895

Darts.

The Bridge is on tonight. That is a good programme. And there aren't many of those about.

Big Bro - not bothered if I tell you.

As I haven't bothered changing over after the excellent North London derby (Theo!), have left the light channel on and caught a bit of Splash! - it's fooking awful.

It is AWFUL.
But I do want to see that little boy dive. I think he might bounce off the surface like a pebble.

The lady presenter has a nice frock.

Also now we all know Tom Daley is Bifurious, you can try and see when he hugs the contestants which one puts a pole in his tent pants.

I'm not watching it, obviously,(as I'm dead cool and that),but I think it's *really* good.

What Splash! gives you with one hand, it takes away with the other. Michaela looking pretty tidy in her swimmies and then boom, her make off comes off in the practice section and it ain't pretty.

Ooh, it's that little girl from Diversity now, she has zero juggage I must say.

Programme about Dave Allen.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th January 2014, 7:41 PM GMT

As I haven't bothered changing over after the excellent depressing North London derby (Theo!), have left the light channel on and caught a bit of Splash! - it's fooking awful.

It was my first time too for the same reason. Only saw the voting results and splash-off. That was more than enough.

Of course the presenter had to rack up the tension by making us wait several seconds before finally announcing who would be in the splash-off. God, it was tense! :|

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 4th January 2014, 7:59 PM GMT

Ooh, it's that little girl from Diversity now, she has zero juggage I must say.

Laughing out loud

The 1990 version of Captain America on Viva, starring JD Salinger's son as the Captain. It's not great but I'll watch it to the bitter end.

I think I might have watched that one night recently. I didn't know what the hell it was but I couldn't look away.

Was that the one filmed in Italy? If it was, then the rights were running out and if they didn't make a production, it would be taken away from them. Hence the rushed weirdness of it all.

Quote: keewik @ 4th January 2014, 9:18 PM GMT

Programme about Dave Allen.

Saw that, very well put together show, lots of personal insights too, I didn't know he died before his last son was born, how sad.