Status report Page 5,859

Zoobi doo zoobi doo zoobi doo,
zoobi doo dooby doo doobi doo

bollocks, I can't get that advertisements tune out of my head.

I'm having a great time in Denver. There's literally a brewery on every block and the people are very friendly. If I ever leave Texas I'm moving to the Mile-High City.

Quote: DaButt @ 26th September 2015, 12:27 AM BST

I'm having a great time in Denver. There's literally a brewery on every block and the people are very friendly.

Laughing out loud I bet they are. I now have a vision of all the people of Denver staggering from one brewery to the next.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th September 2015, 9:24 AM BST

Laughing out loud I bet they are. I now have a vision of all the people of Denver staggering from one brewery to the next.

And don't forget the legal marijuana. There are almost as many weed stores as there are breweries.

Quote: DaButt @ 26th September 2015, 1:31 PM BST

And don't forget the legal marijuana. There are almost as many weed stores as there are breweries.

In the words of Frank......."My Kind of Town" Cool

Last night we went to watch a friend's brother's Clash cover band. They're called The Nuns of Brixton and they wear habits on stage. It was a fun time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gApvQwHGsi8

Sitting in an Irish pub- sadly not in Ireland or any other part of UK. Just ordered another pint and some dinner. Should really be heading home but I'm going to sit here a bit longer and pretend I'm on the other side of planet and don't have to go to work tomorrow

Quote: DaButt @ 26th September 2015, 4:14 PM BST

Last night we went to watch a friend's brother's Clash cover band. They're called The Nuns of Brixton and they wear habits on stage. It was a fun time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gApvQwHGsi8

Holy shit

That's insane!

Total eclipse of the heart - sorry - moon

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th September 2015, 6:20 PM BST

Holy shit

That's insane!

Yeah, it was quite a night. Lots of audience participation, a band and audience that truly love The Clash, and just enough silliness to make it all great fun. Spilled beer and all, it was a fun night.

Good stuff

I reckon joe would have loved that

Crazy shit!

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th September 2015, 10:10 PM BST

Good stuff

I reckon joe would have loved that

Crazy shit!

He was referred to as Saint Joseph in reverent terms throughout the evening.

Just boarded the plane in Denver for the flight back home. So much beer and music the last 5 days!

Trying to find a mug cake recipe. They all seem to have stacks of sugar in them for just one serve.

Drinking wine to try and relax after a hectic day and to forget that tomorrow will be worse. So far it's not working.

Quote: reds @ 30th September 2015, 12:36 PM BST

Drinking wine to try and relax after a hectic day and to forget that tomorrow will be worse. So far it's not working.

Try Vodka.