Status report Page 5,857

Quote: zooo @ 16th September 2015, 8:07 PM BST

Hmmm, did she get together with Howard for his money? I think that was an old friend.

Yes, she was just a friend.

Her surname is McGUFFie.

P.S. I made that up - haven't a blind clue who you're talking about.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 16th September 2015, 8:22 PM BST

Yes, she was just a friend.

Yeah, I wasn't sure, but still feel there was an episode where a sister turned up..............or maybe it's an age thing. :(

We've seen Sheldon's sister, maybe you're thinking of that?

Quote: zooo @ 16th September 2015, 10:38 PM BST

We've seen Sheldon's sister, maybe you're thinking of that?

Ah yes, that's probably it. I said it was an age thing. Laughing out loud

:D

ju st bo ught a kit chen - it wa s on ly £595 :)

Quote: Davey Jay @ 18th September 2015, 9:07 AM BST

ju st bo ught a kit chen - it wa s on ly £595 :)

Now all you need is a new keybooard. Laughing out loud

Quote: billwill @ 18th September 2015, 12:05 PM BST

Now all you need is a new keybooard. Laughing out loud

and a new kitchen - it was terrible. Still, I will always buy kitchens from random posts on comedy forums

Has had a great afternoon. I tripped over in the street and my phone landed in the bus lane. I had to walk back up the road a bit to get my phone as it had gone thru the gaps in a barrier. Some nice person watched the traffic for me.

Went to the supermarket as decided to have nachos for dinner. They didn't have good limes, so I had to buy a lemon. I also managed to buy a mince seasoning that has gluten in so I couldn't use it.

When I fell over I got a tiny scratch on my hand. Which I remembered when I squeezed the lemon into the salsa I was making.

I think I should have stayed home today.

Owwww, evil lemon. That is a bad day.

Console

I did get my hair caught on my front door handle for rather an embarrassingly long time this morning, when I bent over to look under the car. But aside from that my day hasn't been too bad.
There's still time though.

Quote: zooo @ 19th September 2015, 2:45 PM BST

Owwww, evil lemon. That is a bad day.

Console

I did get my hair caught on my front door handle for rather an embarrassingly long time this morning, when I bent over to look under the car. But aside from that my day hasn't been too bad.
There's still time though.

So what did you pretend you were doing?

To save your embarrassment.

Hah. I pretended I was looking under the car for an inordinate amount of time. Then shuffled indoors red-faced.

Zooo, how did your job as a Quick Fit fitter work out?

Quote: zooo @ 19th September 2015, 7:56 PM BST

Hah. I pretended I was looking under the car for an inordinate amount of time. Then shuffled indoors red-faced.

I've just been watching a bat flying around my garden

I feel like Vincent Price

I went to the Science Museum yesterday and found a computer just like my 3rd computer. That's a quarter of it behind me in the photo; the desk with two tubes is merely the console.

Cool