Status report Page 5,860

Or crack cocaine

Off for my regular Pub Quiz later. Watching Pointless and later Eggheads to get my brain warmed up.

I am feeling slightly less stressful having had it confirmed that it's never too late to try and fail again.. Phew! Thank Christ..

Really happy it's finally the weekend. It's a long weekend so I will now try to spend the next three days not thinking about extra work I have to do next week, because of the holiday.

It's the last long weekend before Christmas. I'm very happy that Boxing Day is a Saturday this year.

I guess that's your Spring Bank Holiday but after the end of August we don't have any until Christmas. Still I'm going away for a week next Saturday.

It's labour Day. It used to be in May but the Governement moved a few years ago. They decied they were to mnay public holidays between april-june. We Easter days, Anzac Day (only if it falls on a weekday) Labour day was in May and Queens Birthday on on first or second weekend in June.

From next year they are going to move the June one to October.

You see - we're the home country and we don't get anything for the Queen's birthday - except maybe when she gets to 90. Keewik will be celebrating I'm sure.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd October 2015, 7:48 PM BST

You see - we're the home country and we don't get anything for the Queen's birthday - except maybe when she gets to 90. Keewik will be celebrating I'm sure.

SHITE, SHITE, SHITE AND MAIR SHITE!

SHITE, SHITE, SHITE AND MAIR SHITE!

In six days I have somehow used almost all my phone and computer data for the month. Might be time to upgrade my plan.

We get a privilege day in the civil service to celebrate the official birthday of our gracious monarch in sunny June. We are, however forced to don Union Flag undergarments and sing all three verses of [i] God Save The Queen [i] in the middle of Whitehall.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd October 2015, 5:23 PM BST

I guess that's your Spring Bank Holiday but after the end of August we don't have any until Christmas. Still I'm going away for a week next Saturday.

Where are you going Chappers? Can we all come along too? I'll hire a triple axel coach.

(looks in bb code manual)

:D

Orft to the hospital again >_< tomorrow, this time to have a mild skin cancer treated that appeared on my hip about a year ago. Apparently it's called Bowen's Disease (I had a friend called Bowen, I wonder if I caught it off him? Laughing out loud ) and it is like a the blood crust (rove?) you might get after a bad graze and they treat it with a "special light" 3 hours after a light sensitising cream had been applied - so that means two visits to the hospital in one day. Angry

Ain't life wonderful. :(

My son had that treatment a few months ago. He was fine but found it a wee bit sore. He has occasional skin problems as a result of all the radiation he had as a child, so he's regularly checked at one of the Glasgow hospitals. Has to get a mole removed in a few weeks.

Oh dear, how/why the radiation treatment as a child? And I'm sorry, but I never like to hear of people having moles removed - aren't they best left alone? Or does he have no choice?
Sincerely hope everything goes OK for him.