Status report Page 5,741

Pissed off! Just sat down for my cereals and there's not a drop of milk in the house.

Angry Angry

Quote: Oldrocker @ 15th January 2015, 11:48 AM GMT

Pissed off! Just sat down for my cereals and there's not a drop of milk in the house.

Angry Angry

You could put water on it. When I was a kid Drs thought I might have been intolerant to milk so had to cut it out for a bit. My mum would give me cereal with water. I now don't like most cereal or drinking water.

Quote: reds @ 15th January 2015, 12:15 PM GMT

You could put water on it. When I was a kid Drs thought I might have been intolerant to milk so had to cut it out for a bit. My mum would give me cereal with water. I now don't like most cereal or drinking water.

Cereal and water - oh dear horrible, I rather eat them dry, and in fact when I was a kid for some reason I didn't like milk (love it now) and so my Mother used to put a big dob of jam in the middle of my cornflakes.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th January 2015, 4:52 PM GMT

Cereal and water - oh dear horrible, I rather eat them dry, and in fact when I was a kid for some reason I didn't like milk (love it now) and so my Mother used to put a big dob of jam in the middle of my cornflakes.

Was it semolinal to who you became?

Too rich for me folks..........

You can't have cereal with water, it's barbaric.

Thats just water boarding breakfast

Ben is off to the BFI Archive tomorrow to watch several 'forgotten' shows for his blog!

Is going to see The Lion King musical tonight. Not sure if I will enjoy it.

Someone is coming to pick up Ben's old car later, but he needs to go get the tyres inflated. He's terrible for an under inflated tyre.

Quote: reds @ 17th January 2015, 4:45 AM GMT

Is going to see The Lion King musical tonight. Not sure if I will enjoy it.

Did you enjoy it?

Did you feel the love last night?

Ben is starving, so needs a snack. Crisps should suffice.

Quote: Loopey @ 17th January 2015, 3:39 PM GMT

Did you enjoy it?

I did. Didn't love it. The costumes and set was amazing. Felt some characters were a bit bland, but I don't know if that is they way it's written or down to the actors. They all knew their lines though and did a far better job than what I could do.

Quote: reds @ 18th January 2015, 12:39 AM GMT

I did. Didn't love it. The costumes and set was amazing. Felt some characters were a bit bland, but I don't know if that is they way it's written or down to the actors. They all knew their lines though and did a far better job than what I could do.

I've seen it twice and enjoyed the second time more that the first. Different actors so you could have a point there.