Status report Page 5,740

Quote: Lazzard @ 9th January 2015, 12:46 PM GMT

That dreadful moment when you find out who your mouth-to-mouth resuscitation partner is.....

I always feel like a dummy.

Every piece of make up I own has a rude name. It makes me embarrassed to ask for it in the shop. "Hello, I am here to buy some blusher. Which one? Oh, the one called 'orgasm' please." What happened to calling blushers 'pink seashell' or something?

Quote: Jennie @ 10th January 2015, 5:21 PM GMT

Every piece of make up I own has a rude name. It makes me embarrassed to ask for it in the shop. "Hello, I am here to buy some blusher. Which one? Oh, the one called 'orgasm' please." What happened to calling blushers 'pink seashell' or something?

Sex sells, but selling sex is still frowned upon in most places. It's a funny world.

Pink seashells pretty rude

Pink seashells pretty rude

Ben appears to have become bad at waking up on his days off. Only a few weeks ago he'd get up when his alarm went off. Now he just hits the off button and sleeps on.

My Dad has sort of invited himself on part of my holiday. Sort of discussed it at Christmas but we worked out our leave wouldn't coincide so it was in a one day in a few years sort of thing. I also didn't think he was serious.
Except that he worked out he can get a week off the same time as me and is now looking into flights.
Still might not happen but might be interesting- I've never travelled with anyone before.

I have registered on Cook'd and Bomb'd. I hope this doesn't count as being unfaithful to The BSG.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 11th January 2015, 10:27 PM GMT

I have registered on Cook'd and Bomb'd. I hope this doesn't count as being unfaithful to The BSG.

I've posted on there a few times. They're okay by me!

Ben is a fully qualified first aider again after passing his three-yearly course today.

Quote: DaButt @ 10th January 2015, 5:25 PM GMT

Sex smells, but smelling sex is still frowned upon in most places. It's a funny world.

Tell that to the judge.

Goose feathers are falling from the sky (er it's snowing thick) I am supposed to be doing my accounts but sod that, I'm off for a long walk with the dog.

Ben has to do a presentation to a director at work tomorrow.

Help.

Quote: Ben @ 14th January 2015, 11:44 PM GMT

Ben has to do a presentation to a director at work tomorrow.

Help.

Imagine them with their pants on their head?

Interpretive dance always works for me

Quote: reds @ 15th January 2015, 10:00 AM GMT

Imagine them with their pants on their head?

'Spose that's similar to the one I was told about and have used, and it worked - imagine them in their underwear, and if they are a jolly audience, tell them as much. :D