Status report Page 5,736

Oi Bill that's supposed to go, in what are you about to eat?

That said I typed that whilst looking at a cookery show and had a brief of disonance as I wondered, why isn't whats on the telly duck and veg?

nb I'm organising drinks for my birthday so if I haven't invited you Message me and I'll get the details over to you.

Up at 6 tomorrow morning, having to go back to work after a 2 week break...

Teary

My Dad just told me that he has received a letter about a late mortgage payment in which they have charged him 26p in interest but he has the option to pay in instalments. The letter they sent cost them 62p to send. Mental.

Has he chosen to pay by instalments? Laughing out loud

Ben is busy writing with a Westie by his side.

Quote: Ben @ 5th January 2015, 8:59 PM GMT

Is that Nicky, Kian, Mark or Shane? Sick

Will you be setting it to music?

One of the best songs ever, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Ben is busy writing with a Westie.

Is s/he objecting to Ink up its nose?

Quote: keewik @ 5th January 2015, 5:04 PM GMT

Has he chosen to pay by instalments? Laughing out loud

I hope so! I'll find out tomorrow.

Quote: Gazzo @ 5th January 2015, 10:35 PM GMT

One of the best songs ever, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Dunno 'bout ever, but is good.

Lee is currently trying to find new homes for his kittens, it's a lot harder than you may think!

A woman called me up earlier asking if she can come meet one of them and just now she texts me say that she's since researched this particular breed and changed her mind after discovering they like to get fish out of ponds. Well no shit, Sherlock! I'm pretty sure she meant "species" and not breed!

Some people!

Aw. Did your cat have kittens, or have you gone off your kittens and want someone else to have them?

The kittens I've posted on here are now old enough to be rehomed. Having 4 cats is way too many for me.

Quote: Lee @ 6th January 2015, 4:11 PM GMT

A woman called me up earlier asking if she can come meet one of them and just now she texts me say that she's since researched this particular breed and changed her mind after discovering they like to get fish out of ponds. Well no shit, Sherlock! I'm pretty sure she meant "species" and not breed!

Is it that breed that has hooks for paws?