Status report Page 5,733

I cannot be bothered to go out, I'm too antisocial to care. I am, however, enjoying a glass of Bailey's whilst listening to Gregorian Chant. TheBlueNun: Living The Suburban Dream.

I'm tempted this year to let it see itself in. :(

Me too: 90 minutes to go.

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 31st December 2014, 10:28 PM GMT

Me too: 90 minutes to go.

I'm just going to have my beefburgers, then I'll be going to bed too. :)

I haven't been out on NYE since 2003. I remember I ended up walking home in sleet wearing just a shirt and jeans (and shoes obviously). No taxis available. Never again!

Quote: TheBlueNun @ 31st December 2014, 9:43 PM GMT

whilst listening to Gregorian Chant.

You can't beat a good Gregorian chant!

Will cam is about to turn his phone off and go to sleep. The last thing he wants is a load of text messages from friends and family waking him up. See you all next year.

Much though the end of one year and beginning of another depresses me, nevertheless I'll sit here till the bitter end and have the traditional shortbread and Madeira cake at midnight.

Health, happiness and a solution to all your problems in 2015!

Amen to that - glad to see the back of 2014. Bad year for me.

Happy New Year everyone! :D

I'll be 30 this year. That's all that ran through my mind as Big Ben chimed in 2015. Where did the time go?

*puts the kettle on*

Happy New Year, everyone! xx

Been awake since 4.45am. Insomnia- great start to the new year.

Happy New Year all

Quote: Lee @ 1st January 2015, 2:52 AM GMT

I'll be 30 this year. That's all that ran through my mind as Big Ben chimed in 2015. Where did the time go?

*puts the kettle on*

Don't want to worry you unduly, but take my word for it that there is such a thing as time travel, as each decade accelerates..........it'll be 2025 before you realise it and you'll be saying the same thing. :O

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st January 2015, 9:17 AM GMT

Don't want to worry you unduly, but take my word for it that there is such a thing as time travel, as each decade accelerates..........it'll be 2025 before you realise it and you'll be saying the same thing. :O

Fantastic. I'll just give up now then.

Quote: Lee @ 1st January 2015, 2:52 AM GMT

*puts the kettle on*

It's not for us, as members of this venerable forum, to question or indeed ponder Ben's dimensions.

Happy New Year everyone though.