Status report Page 5,735

Will Cam has had a nice long lie in but really must get up and take the decorations down.

*had a disturbing dream about Putters streaking across the board!

Quote: zooo @ 1st January 2015, 11:44 PM GMT

It's not Christmas anymore, but I don't wanna change my avatar. :(

I still think someone mucked about with the clocks and it is really only September 2014. A whole entire year just can't go that fast.

Bloody stupid time, going too fast.

Lol Will Cam, that's actually surprisingly cute.

Quote: reds @ 2nd January 2015, 12:14 PM GMT

I still think someone mucked about with the clocks and it is really only September 2014. A whole entire year just can't go that fast.

Well what do you expect if you live in a country that is nearly half a day ahead of us in the UK. :P

All that heat and half a day older - no thanks. :O

Quote: Will Cam @ 2nd January 2015, 11:37 AM GMT

Is that the Loch Ness Monster's comfort break?

Ben is off to the gym!

Told one of my parents that I will most likely be going overseas for my holiday again this year. Got the usual lecture about it costing a lot of money and how I should really be trying to save up to buy a place of my own or something "important" in the future. Or at least putting the money toward renting a bigger place.

Ha. How many holidays would you have to put in your buying a house fund in order to buy a house? About 300?

I think some parents think houses still cost about £10,000.

Quote: zooo @ 3rd January 2015, 2:03 PM GMT

Ha. How many holidays would you have to put in your buying a house fund in order to buy a house? About 300?

I think some parents think houses still cost about £10,000.

Yea. I think if I didn't go on any holidays and hardly went out I might be able to afford to buy something in about 15 years. My sanity however would be long gone.

Won £50 on Lotto - 2 lines with three numbers. :D Shame they weren't on the same line. :(

I'd have been off and then you would have been saying "Anyone remember HGT?" Cool

Or maybe not.......... >_<

Anyway, the beers are on you at the next drink-up.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th January 2015, 1:28 PM GMT

Won £50 on Lotto - 2 lines with three numbers. :D Shame they weren't on the same line. :(

I'd have been off and then you would have been saying "Anyone remember HGT?" Cool

Or maybe not.......... >_<

You'd have bought the entire BCG and retitled the "Let's all play a game"-thread to "The Beatles Game".

Quote: billwill @ 4th January 2015, 6:03 PM GMT

Anyway, the beers are on you at the next drink-up.

Providing it is just me and you, I don't mind buying you a small shandy (with two straws) - I'm like that..........all heart and the life and soul of the party.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 4th January 2015, 6:23 PM GMT

You'd have bought the entire BCG and retitled the "Let's all play a game"-thread to "The Beatles Game".

Natch........ :D

Billwill is roasting a Duck leg and cooking spuds and carrots.

But is feeling hungry and wishes that he started earlier :)