Status report Page 5,724

Am a bit depressed that in 20 mins it will be December(at least in my bit of the world) and it is also Monday. Mondays are horrible enough without it been the first day of the last month of another year.

Lee just took down some stupid wall cabinets in his kitchen, they were wired in with a stupid flurecent lights thing that was stupidly put in such a way as to make it as difficult as possible to take down. Anyway, after a stupid long time, the cabinet came down with a stupid crash and straight into my brand new fridge freezer that now sports a scratch and dint. Not even got the stupid thing out if the packaging yet and it's already wrecked.

Stupid.

Yeah, Lee, you big idiot.

Laughing out loud

Hi Lofty! Wave

Alreet pal

:)

Hey there, big Lofty fellow!

Ben just gobbled a Pot Noodle.

My Grandad has unfortunately passed away today.

He was 99.

A war hero.

I will always remember you Grandad. :( :( :( :(

Oh dear...

That's sad Gazzo. Condolences to your Granny.

RIP Old Soldier.

Ben is excited that it's nearly the weekend. He's bloody busy over the weekend, but maybe he'll get to lie in on Sunday.

I just remembered I didn't give an update about what happened with the Dalek script I did for our CEO at the conference last month. I don't think I did anyway.

There was a few technical hitches with the Dalek saying one line too early and the boss needing to improvise but overall people seemed to enjoy it. :)

Your avatar looks like you are inside the dalek with the lid off.

F**k me! You're Davros :O

Rumbled.