Status report Page 5,727

I can't tell you, it's too indecent.

Barclay's?

Recovering from the trauma of coming out of a 'first night' performance to find the exhaust hanging off the car, followed by today's experience of driving through Niagara Falls which had some how been moved to the skies of Scotland.

Finally upgraded my phone. On a contract which I was trying to avoid but at least means the phone company have to fix it if there a manufacture fault in that time.
Haven't had a chance to play with it properly but think I liked the old one better.

Ben is going to be busy writing this weekend. And getting his haircut. And buying Christmas presents. And going to the gym. And watching football. And having a drink.

Ah Ben, there you are.......Beaky said that your post "Ben is going to go and give his shoes a severe polishing." was a euphemism.

Don't know that one, can you elucidate please?

Quote: Ben @ 12th December 2014, 10:12 PM GMT

And getting his haircut.

You haven't got a little handle in your back have you?

Ben is going to be busy writing this weekend. And getting his haircut. And buying Christmas presents. And going to the gym. And watching football. And having a drink.

How often do you get your hair cut? It seems like every week.

Quote: keewik @ 12th December 2014, 11:16 PM GMT

How often do you get your hair cut? It seems like every week.

You'll need to use the search function on here. I've answered it far too many times before.

What you writing?

Loving this 'new age' where I can do all my Christmas present shopping without going out of the door.

Quote: sootyj @ 12th December 2014, 11:57 PM GMT

What you writing?

Just the usual: internet marketing topics.

Ben has two laptops on the go!

As if we cared...
Cool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Billwill has been grouting.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 12th December 2014, 10:16 PM GMT

Ah Ben, there you are.......Beaky said that your post "Ben is going to go and give his shoes a severe polishing." was a euphemism.

Don't know that one, can you elucidate please?

I was literally going to polish my shoes vigourously, but I agree that it makes for an excellent euphemism:

"I'm just off to give my shoes a severe polishing, dear!"

"Make sure you put down some newspaper, you messy sod."