Status report Page 5,149

Quote: chipolata @ June 25 2013, 11:10 PM BST

Chip's cleaned the round rubber feet on his laptop tonight. There were pretty gummy.

Oldrocker envies Chip his full and fascinating life.

:D As do I.

L.E. is having a cup of tea... it's slightly stronger than she normally makes it, but it's still quite pleasant.

L.E.E is still in bed and should probably get up.

Just did my twice yearly gut of the wardrobe. How can there be so many clothes yet I've nothing to wear? On the plus side, some things now fit which didn't before.

Quote: L.E. @ June 26 2013, 9:45 AM BST

:D As do I.

L.E. is having a cup of tea... it's slightly stronger than she normally makes it, but it's still quite pleasant.

Go easy on the Vodka.

Belongings are the chains that bind us to our own prison

Quote: Pingl @ June 26 2013, 7:23 PM BST

Shelley.

Quote: Pingl @ June 26 2013, 7:23 PM BST

You already made me calling you a nancy boy once this week. Don't tempt me again. ;)

Here's a thing, Chip forgot his phone yesterday and had a day without messages, calls and internet (apart from at work, obviously). It was nice, once he got used to it.

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 25 2013, 11:27 PM BST

Oldrocker envies Chip his clean rubber laptop feet.

Thank you. Cool

Quote: chipolata @ June 27 2013, 10:56 AM BST

Here's a thing, Chip forgot his phone yesterday and had a day without messages, calls and internet (apart from at work, obviously). It was nice, once he got used to it.

Did you go home and have no missed calls or messages to read?

Quote: L.E. @ June 27 2013, 11:31 AM BST

Did you go home and have no missed calls or messages to read?

No, not at all, there were ... yes. Teary

:(

Waiting to come off call, so I can go for a run. Will I break the 3 mile barrier tonight?!

Eye of the tiger Ben

Eye of the tiger

What are you on call for? Are you Fireman Ben? Doctor Ben? Bartender Ben? Baker Ben? Candlestick Ben? Ben Ben?